I'm Here Because Of Robert Quinn | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I'm Here Because Of Robert Quinn

Davros

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Lifelong Rams fan but that franchise has gone in the wrong direction since the hiring of Jeff Fisher. Since Fisher was fired it has gotten even worse. Clearly, Stan is a jackass since his team is now by far the dirtiest in the NFL, he shafted St Louis, and they got rid of the one defensive player I liked.

Went with the Titans last year but I don't like Vrabel, so forget that.

Finding out Quinn went to the Dolphins I decided to check them out, and this is a good group. Miami was always my number 2 or number 3 team in the Marino years, so I can really go for this.

I'm all in on the Fins, joined the board, planning to see a couple games and hoping they stick with the path they're on ... not the way of Stan Kroenke's Rams ... done with those jerks.

Thank you! Didn't mean to sound quite so negative in first post! Robert Quinn ... great guy, classy player, and I'm glad he's here.

Welcome to the site... but the idea that the Rams have got worse since booting Fisher out is a tad confusing

They're becoming dirtier and dirtier as a team. That's the bottom line. Can't imagine a team would hire Greg Williams or whatever his name is after Bountygate but they did. And the team became even dirtier after he and Fisher left under old Wade.

The only thing worse than a loser team is a dirty classless team that is called out by other NFL players as crossing a line again and again. That's the Rams. They're the dirtiest. And for all that, still no playoff wins since Mike Martz.

They got some guy Countess who's making criminal hits out there. Absolutely classless head shots. Tony Romo said ... there's no place in this game for that kind of hit about the hit on Coby Fleener. Meaningless game against San Fran ... same kind of hit ... I saw it online. It's BS. That guy shouldn't be in this league, shouldn't be a single team that puts up with that kind of play. But oh the Rams have no problem with it.

They injured Carson Wentz real questionable play to me. Maybe the guy Barron was doing all he could to stop a touchdown. Or maybe he's trying to injure a player who's already in the end zone. Hard to tell. But no question direct hard hit to the knees. I knew it was going to be an injury at first sight of the hit because of how hard the hit was and where it landed.

Talib ... dirtiest player on the Donkeys .... now a Ram.

Suh ... now I know y'all probably love him but sorry I don't. Look he was one of two guys who was going to be a Ram b4 he was a Dolphin and I didn't want to draft him then, and I don't want him on my team now. Now ... one guy like that I can live with. But a whole bunch on one team? Sorry, nope.

They got fans on their board wanting to fight fans of other teams ... wanting to see other teams QBs get concussions.

Don't really like how they treated St Louis either.

So, yeah, they win more games now. Yeah, they finally have a legitimate chance at the Super Bowl after being so bad for so long. But I'm not a fan of dirty teams, and definetely not the dirtiest team in the NFL. I hope they look like fools, but I still can't watch them lose to the 49ers.

Hope you like it here. Welcome aboard and peace!

I'm here because "Two trailer park girls went round the outside...round the outside..."

Back
Top Bottom