I'm New Over Here | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I'm New Over Here

TurkJetFan

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
I came over from theganggreen.com. I'm a moderator over there. I see a lot of phin fanz over there so i figured that i would check out whats goin on over here. I'm here only to discuss football and not mock the dolphins. I know some people do that...Phin fanz and Jets fans alike. I just want to talk football.

J - E - T - S JETS JETS JETS

:D :cool:

Welcome to Phin country.

It seem kinda fitting that a fan of a NY team would get the member # 911. Hard to believe it will be a year very soon:(

Ok so talk football. Are you running around like a giddy school girl like other jets fans I know after seeing the Jets in pre season. I'll admit they have looked good. They've looked like the best team in the confrenece as a matter of fact. The Jets have alot of #1 draft picks playing so it's no wonder they're good. I have questions about Mawae though. I also have questions about Ferguson and Abrahams health. These three guys injuries will hurt the Jets in the long run. Mawae will never return to pro bowl form. Abraham may rush his recovery to make it to the Phins game which is 6 weeks from his injury and be hurting.

I think the Jets have looked good. Its hard to argue with that. But, there are a niumber of teams that hae looked god in the playoffs and then been horrible in the regular season. How about those Cowboys?

The reverse is often true as well. During Buffalo's run they almost never won in the preseason.

In the end it's pretty meaningless. If I were a Jet fan, I'd probably be pleased, but I'd hold my tongue until they win some real games.

Guys this fella has only 3 posts, 2 here and one in anouther thread. He has YET to talk trash, so cut him some slack until he does.

I don't see any body giving him a hard time Ducken..??????

BTW....turkjetfan,......has Matt made such a big impression on you, that you have him in your handle???
That can't really be about the punter right?
just curious.....

welcome to Dolphin country, but be prepared for some smack.....some people on here just can't help it.

"In the end it's pretty meaningless. If I were a Jet fan, I'd probably be pleased, but I'd hold my tongue until they win some real games."

inFINSible , I re-read the posts and I took this as they were starting in on him, Now that I have a couple of cups of coffee in me, I can see I read it out of context. Sorry guys, I'll learn to drink a cup before reading posts:o And thanks for pointing that out to me and straightening my butt up:D

What are you doing here Turk???

I know that the Jets board is down today, but you are one of the last members I ever expected to see over here....

Anyway,....Welcome aboard.

PHINZ RULE!!!!

NBD, ducken....definately not trying to bust your balls or anything.....cool?.....:D

Welcome aboard Turk. Maybe if you spend enought time over here you'll see the light and decide to give up hunter green for teal green. :lol:

im trying to go to theganggreen.com but it say the bandwidth limit exceed. Must be alot fools over there.

Expo...............

Originally posted by Expo88
Welcome aboard Turk. Maybe if you spend enought time over here you'll see the light and decide to give up hunter green for teal green. :lol:

Don't say that the 'phin colors are teal green around 06, he'll dispute it till he's red in the face.:lol::goof:

Back
Top Bottom