Im not feeling none of the coachs out there. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Im not feeling none of the coachs out there.

Really Wayne.The best bet is to GET Cowher next year.I no this sounds crazy but Let mularky coach us for one year.He is the only one that will do that.I no you guys are going to hang me on this one,but really there is nothing out there.If we wait one year.We can get the best coach in the NFL,except for BB.Let,s draft a QB.Let mularky start him.Then we hire Cowher as a consultant.Then next season.We got a 1 year groom rookie QB and Bill Cowher as head coach.:D

I'm not feeling your post.

Lets drive this organization further into the ground on a maybe of getting Cowher next year?

There are some decent coaching candidates out there.

Im not feeling none of the coachs out there.

Is this the defendant’s opening statement in the coach molestation case?

Your honor, my client while suffering from poor grammar, knows to always keep his hands to himself. :D

No no no. Go get Cam Cameron, he is now available and this Chargers loss was actully beautiful for us. As hard as it was to see the Patriots win, it's good that Cameron can now take another job.

No no no. Get Mike Tomlin

I'm not feeling good about your post. While it may seem to make sense to you, there's a few problems with that. 1) Cowher may not want to come back to coaching in a year 2) There's no guarantee he'll want to come to MIA even if he comes back 3) If he doesn't, we're either stuck with MM or looking for another HC 1 year later with ??? available. 4) with MM as head coach, is the plan to go after the #1 draft pick the following year ? Because that's where we'd be headed. Sorry MM as H/C is even scarier than MM as OC.
While I'm not 100% comfortable with any of our options, we're not going to get any guarantees regardless who we consider. So interview away until you get the best option you can find.

man when it comes to suggesting that we keep mularkey it shows us that fin heaven needs to intitute a drug policy. hiring mularkey is like saying we enjoy loosing to the jets year after year.:shakeno: :shakeno: :shakeno: :shakeno: :shakeno: :shakeno: :shakeno: :shakeno: :shakeno:

Back
Top Bottom