I'm on the FSU bandwagon... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I'm on the FSU bandwagon...

Miamifin23

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
I'm officially on the FSU bandwagon, I wouldn't mind seeing the Dolphins draft any of the 4 main Seminoles in the upcoming draft. I would start off with Bunkley and Simms. 3 years from now we're going to look back on this draft and say Simms was the best LB to come out of the 06 draft class, he's going to be a stud. Bunkley, may I need to say more? The guy is a monster, he doesnt look like he has an ounce of fat on his body. He's versatile and could play on the outside if we switch to the 3-4, could possibly be like a Richard Seymour type player. Cromartie, after having a big time injury he has been pretty impressive in his workouts and his pro day yesterday. We could use a big time CB and he could fill it no problem. I am concerned because he hasn't played much, but he has a huge upside. Wimbley, could be the next Merriman if he works at it. Nice size to play OLB in the 3-4, and would be a very good 4-3 DE on 3rd down situations. Other than those guys, I also like Jason Allen from Tenn, and Lawson from NCST. Tell me what u think.

Well that away to be a homer. I take your favorite college team is the Noles

I hope you are not a Noles fan because you will be crying when Clemson spanks that A** this year and takes the division from them!

ClemsonDolphinS said:
I hope you are not a Noles fan because you will be crying when Clemson spanks that A** this year and takes the division from them!

Lol, good luck but those darned Tigers have continuously put a spankin' on us lately.

I feel that Sims and Cromartie should have stayed and played in their senior season.

1. It would've helped the Seminoles contend once again for an ACC Championship

2. It would've helped their stock because you cannot get too much of Bobby Bowden's coaching

Sims is a beast on the field and plays sideline to sideline every play. Cromartie is a playmaker but I don't know how he'll turn out after his injury. I wouldn't mind taking either of them.

I like Pat Watkins in the 3rd too

willie reid would not be bad in the 7th, the guy can flat out return punts, although i love welker

nolefin said:
willie reid would not be bad in the 7th, the guy can flat out return punts, although i love welker

Amen to that, he saved FSU a couple times during the year (VT and Penn St.)

I like Simms but saying he's going to be a better LB than Hawk is absolutely absurd. Hawk is the best pro prospect since Brian Urlacher.

Actually I do not like FSU, I just feel the 4 guys their puttin in the draft this year are going to be very good. Well they all have the potential to be very good. I live in California, so I have absolutely no ties to FSU, to be honest with you I'm more of a Game****s fan.

Well i'm more of a PSU fan if anything and I would also love to draft all 4, FSU providing incredible standard of athlete this year.

I like them both. I think that Cromartie should have stayed his senior year after injury, but I wont lie, I would love to have him in a Dolphins uni

I'd take Bunkly in the 1st and Cromartie in the late first and that's it.

Ozzy rules!!

I'll be surprised if Sims becomes a big time NFL LB. He had good numbers at FSU but I don't think he will be special in the NFL.

neuce said:
I'll be surprised if Sims becomes a big time NFL LB. He had good numbers at FSU but I don't think he will be special in the NFL.
Based on what?

Back
Top Bottom