I'm Out | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I'm Out

bfishusi

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Just getting too much to handle anymore. To all the logical posters, and there are quite a few on here, thank you for the great insight that you have provided. This website is great, but a lot of people have brought it down of late. So Go Phins! Good luck Finheaven! See you all at the Super Bowl in the near future :) I'm out

Hate to see this happen but it seems we are losing more and more good logical respectable posters. Is there any way we can change this other than a premium membership?

guido13 said:
Hate to see this happen but it seems we are losing more and more good logical respectable posters. Is there any way we can change this other than a premium membership?

I would guess not. Just tough to keep some people out and too frustrating to try to put up with anymore.

bfishusi said:
I would guess not. Just tough to keep some people out and too frustrating to try to put up with anymore.

Unfortunately it's true. As the months have passed it has gotten progressively worse. It used to be just a few young kids and some fans of other teams but now I'm not sure what is the problem.

bfishusi said:

I'm not where you are yet, but I am getting there. Some fans on this site make me sick.

All I know is I won't be driven away from here b/c of negativity. You need to just let that stuff go. The true Dolfans will be here when the dust settles.

NYinBostonFin said:
I'm not where you are yet, but I am getting there. Some fans on this site make me sick.

Some people seem to just be in bad moods everyday and can't find positive in anything. There was a time I would come here and walk away with something other than the frustration that I've been walking away with of late.

Count me out also. I can stand to read anything on here anymore. I dont understand how some of the people post what they do. Everything between lets move Jason Taylor to QB to Ronnie is a Bust or to lets Lets Start Berlin. Not to mention all the negitivety thrown at every aspect of out football team. For now, good-bye.

my guess would be the popularity of this site has attracted these fairweathered fans, it sucks but its just something we've got to deal with.
hopefully we'll see u around when we win

trust me when we win all the fair weathherd fans will be here and on about how great we are. if we lose theyll just blame it on ronnie brown

Best way to deal with the negative and/or just foolish posters is the same way to deal with a child throwing a tantrum- ignore them! Instead, every time some foolish or negative thread gets started or posted, everybody else has to respond, keeping the thread alive and on the front page. If all the "reasonable" posters would simply ignore and not respond to the idiotic posters, and only responded to and contributed to meaningful, intelligent debates, the problem would take care of itself. If you feel the need to respond to every stupid post and it gets you down, Bye. You're not going to get anywhere arguing with these people, you're just keeping their threads alive over other more intelligent discussions.

SpurzN703 said:
All I know is I won't be driven away from here b/c of negativity. You need to just let that stuff go. The true Dolfans will be here when the dust settles.

You are completely right, I lived in Florida for 7 years only about 15 miles from the stadium and their is not a group of more fickle fans than what the dolphins have. I guess they all recently got computers and found Finheaven.:)

I would say don't let it discourage you, just realize the idiots for what they are and know your right.

THe Phins have some of the best fans, but at the same time some of the worst. Probably all the, and don't take this the wrong way, but New Yorker and Bostoners that are snowbirds in South Florida, that claim to be fans but put their northeaster negative spin on everything. Some of them actually mean well, they just don't know how to look at the bright side of things.

bfishusi said:
Just getting too much to handle anymore. To all the logical posters, and there are quite a few on here, thank you for the great insight that you have provided. This website is great, but a lot of people have brought it down of late. So Go Phins! Good luck Finheaven! See you all at the Super Bowl in the near future :) I'm out

I echo your thoughts. At the beginning of this year I was averaging almost 20 posts per day. After the draft, it seems the quality on the main board went down and I havent posted as much at all anymore. Increased popularity isnt always grand.

bfishusi said:
After watching Ronnie in college and now in the pros, I really don't think Ronnie will ever be an elite runner in this league. If you watched him much in college you would see that Ronnie never really had elite skills
You call yourself a logical poster with that crap thread you posted about Ronnie after watching 2 NFL games on him, and not considering the fact that missing training camp was a big factor in his development.

Back
Top Bottom