I'm Out | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I'm Out

Philter25 said:
I echo your thoughts. At the beginning of this year I was averaging almost 20 posts per day. After the draft, it seems the quality on the main board went down and I havent posted as much at all anymore. Increased popularity isnt always grand.

Yeah I have noticed that you havn't posted as much. Always enjoyed your thoughts Philter

bfishusi said:
Just getting too much to handle anymore. To all the logical posters, and there are quite a few on here, thank you for the great insight that you have provided. This website is great, but a lot of people have brought it down of late. So Go Phins! Good luck Finheaven! See you all at the Super Bowl in the near future :) I'm out

wow, man. I just saw your thread on Ronnie brown and I think you were spot on. I know exactly why you are upset. Complete morons that obviously didn't even read your post or didn't have the comprehensive ability to understand that it was if nothing else complimenting Brown's many skills responded with complete angst and pre-judgement. If the mods don't do something about those posters I think I may be right behind you because their is no room for that crap here.

BenchFiedler said:
You call yourself a logical poster with that crap thread you posted about Ronnie after watching 2 NFL games on him, and not considering the fact that missing training camp was a big factor in his development.

you know what, he was absolutely right regarding brown. did you read the thread, our just the first line or two?

bfishusi said:
Just getting too much to handle anymore. To all the logical posters, and there are quite a few on here, thank you for the great insight that you have provided. This website is great, but a lot of people have brought it down of late. So Go Phins! Good luck Finheaven! See you all at the Super Bowl in the near future :) I'm out

BYE BYE :www:

Don't know why people do this on message boards but for anything more than attention.

I didn't post in his Ronnie Brown thread but I strongly disagree...How can he predict that Ronnie Brown won't be an elite runner in this league after just 2 NFL games. Yeah Yeah, he said he was a good blocker etc...
You can call me a moron, it's fine with me, but at least I make sense.
Wait till half the season to start the critics on his salary and skills.

I'm very upset myself because this thread should not have been started in the first place after 2 NFL games mostly when the poster calls himself a logical one.

So many factors are involved here and even Saban said that the O-Line was not opening holes. Ronnie Brown is not Superman...

BenchFiedler said:
I didn't post in his Ronnie Brown thread but I strongly disagree...How can he predict that Ronnie Brown won't be an elite runner in this league after just 2 NFL games. Yeah Yeah, he said he was a good blocker etc...
You can call me a moron, it's fine with me, but at least I make sense.
Wait till half the season to start the critics on his salary and skills.

I'm very upset myself because this thread should not have been started in the first place after 2 NFL games mostly when the poster calls himself a logical one.

So many factors are involved here and even Saban said that the O-Line was not opening holes. Ronnie Brown is not Superman...

Ronnie brown might be an elite runner, he may not be it doesn't matter. The point is the way his thread was responded to was completely moronic. He is not making a prediction he is making a comparison and a pretty good one at that. regardless of weather you agree with his point of view or not their are classier ways to voice an apposing view. :cool: If you didn't make a moronic post than I'm not refering to you.

My point is simply that he made a good point whether you agree with it or not and a few people argued one out of context point of his post and were vulgar. their is no need for that here and if you are condoning that than you are as bad as them. If you agree that vulgarity has no place here and you never go off half ****ed after reading only a portion of a post than nothing I have said regarding this is directed at you and I apologize if I offended you.

Schleprock said:
BYE BYE :www:

Don't know why people do this on message boards but for anything more than attention.

exactly, they complain about other people seeking attention yet they do the same thing. Its funny actually :lol:

ADIOS! :www:

This is a cycle. The bad fans and young kids will move on eventually and the quality of posts will improve. I think you get a monkey effect sometimes, someone posts angry and then someone replies angry and then someone sees angry response and replies to support that opinion then someone posts even more angrier towards the post prior, off off topic and nothing but vicious spite.

It happens. It happens on all the boards on all the web sites, some more then others. You just need to ignore it, skip over it, move on to the next thread. It's a shame to have to commit board suicide but to get your point across, you do what you feel it right.

Meantime, I have to cheer for the fins and discuss everything Miami.

Leaving a message board because you can't handle someone else's opinion (no matter how off the wall it may be) is absolutely ridiculous.

Two things, use the ignore feature, esp. on repeat offenders, and two, there are a lot more forums here than just the main one, try a few of them on for size.

the ignore feature works very well. message boards , esp. free boards , will always have problems, if you dont skip and filter you read a lot of junk... but sometimes you get cool insights, new information, and sometimes you laugh your a$$ off. its only a message board, im not here to make lifelong friends, just talk about the phins.

Back
Top Bottom