I'm psyched for tonight!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I'm psyched for tonight!!

NHFINHEAD

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I know it's only pre-season, but the last time I saw the fins they were falling apart in new england last year. It's been 8 1/2 long months, and I finally get to see them!!! I didn't get to see the first 2 pre games, but the 3rd is the one to watch since most of the starters will play probably the first half. I just found out on Wednesday that the game was going to be on nat. tv. Can't wait!!!!!! Anyone else who hasn't had a chance to see them yet as psyched as I am????? LETS GO FINS!!!!!!!!

I'm psyched, but I did get to watch both the first two preseason games (and I taped them too) and I also got to see the scrimmage against the Titans (taped that too) and I got to see them in training camp.

But nonetheless, I'm psyched cuz I can't get enough.

I might catch the game, there are a lot of good baseball games on tonight.

LOL...J/K!!

I'll be watching.

Oh yeah! I'm psyched. I did see the first two games but both were tape delayed. The first Fri. game I couldn't watch until Sunday. Last weeks game was on at 10:30 that night.

who around here isnt psyched??? are you kidding me??? Its been along time coming......and Finally its here......... DOLPHINS FOOTBALL BABY!!!! F*** YEAH!!!!!!

I've been waiting for this game for about 2 weeks. I haven't seen any of the two previous games and I only saw the web version of the Titans scrimage that www.miamidolphins.com has. By the way, if anyone is interested, they still have the srimage up there to view. I would recommend it if you haven't seen it. Fiedler had an awesome day!

Yeah I think thats one thing people are forgettin about is the Titans scrimmage. That was some pretty real action there, just a half-step below preseason action really. I mean people are all down on us about the Bucs game and down on the 3rd teamers about the Jags game, but they don't take into account the Titans scrimmage.

I mean so far our first units have had skirmishes 3 times against other teams, they came out as the better unit two out of three times...and the one time they didn't, they were playing a VERY tough opponent who was working on various wrinkles in their playbook while we were just kinda stretchin our legs a little staying in the 4-3 cover scheme the whole time.

Originally posted by NHFINHEAD
I know it's only pre-season, but the last time I saw the fins they were falling apart in new england last year. It's been 8 1/2 long months, and I finally get to see them!!! I didn't get to see the first 2 pre games, but the 3rd is the one to watch since most of the starters will play probably the first half. I just found out on Wednesday that the game was going to be on nat. tv. Can't wait!!!!!! Anyone else who hasn't had a chance to see them yet as psyched as I am????? LETS GO FINS!!!!!!!!
Duh!?! Why do you think I'm sporting this serious Dolphin's wood?

i´m so hot can´t wait till 8 p.m. your time to see my phins after 8 1/2 months, i was still 29 years old back then...., i have to drive 45 minutes to get to my friends house who has the dish, but who cares anyways....GO PHINS ;)

I finally get to see the Phins this year. I have NFL Sunday Ticket but they don't give us preseason. :( I can't wait!

It's been a long winter and a hot summer. I'm psyched. Haven't seen the Phins since about 3 minutes left in the last game (I know what was going to happen so I didn't watch). I very psyched. In some ways the Pre season games can be more enjoyable than the regular season as there's no stress when I watch. As long as the starters play and dont get injured I'll be happy.

Yeah, I'm as pumped up as they get. This will be my first chance to see the Fins in action this preseason. Since I live in the Philly region, the Eagles vs. Pats will be on tv the same time as the Fins game so I will flip over and check out that game during the commercials of the Fins game, you know I have to check out our competition as well too. ;)

Back
Top Bottom