I'm psyched for tonight!! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I'm psyched for tonight!!

Originally posted by dolfan4good
TGIF! I'm out of work and headed for the stadium!!!

I'm right behind you infact get out of the way

Wow going to be a big Night game. May get 60 thousand there since it's blacked out what do you think?

It's here finally!! This game is major for our starters and the nation will finally see how our team will play in the regular season. RW should get at least 10-15 carries and Jay must connect on at least 16 of 20 passes and some for 25 yards or more. This is going to be a dress rehersal for the passing game. All of our receivers must do a good job to get open and catch the ball. Our offensive line must open up holes for Ricky and they must protect Jay from being hurried or sacked. I think he will do a great job in this game to show the US we are for real.

Defensively we must go out and get some sacks and some turnovers. I believe we will get some tonight. Remember, the our starting units will play into the 3rd quarter. So, I see us putting lots of points on the board offensively and maybe even defensively. We will get to see how our special teams will be also. I am truly psyched to see Charlie Rogers return Kickoffs and Punts.

I say by showing the nation of what we are capable of doing will set a tone for the start of season.

GO PHINS!!

Final Score 34 -6 FINS

To all Dolphin Fans we must say a prayer for noone to be seriously injured on either teams.

Well have fun fellow Phin Fans and enjoy this one because this is the last time we will get to see them until Sept. 7th.

Reminder: August 26th we must cut down roster to 65 players we have 90 on our roster as of now. There will be alot of names missing from our roster come August 27th.

Pasquale, you're asking Jay to carry the team if you expect him to complete 16 of 20 passes. If you ask Jay to carry the team he will throw interceptions. Jay must play within himself like he did last year.

Okay I exagerated a little about Jay. He will be out ther alot tonight I'll say 10.

I'm eager to see Jay too. 10 is a good number. If any fan isn't pulling for Jay then they're not a fan.

Back
Top Bottom