I'm ready for this game...... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I'm ready for this game......

jbinbny

Practice Squad
Reaction score
And the bills will come down to miami ready to play. I expect a hard fought tough game. matchups as always will be critical. may the best team win.

I'm confident it will be Buffalo!

I'm confident it will be Miami

Why? Because I am a Dolhpin Fan.:goof:

Fiedler 20 - 25 242 yds 3 TD
Ricky 168 yds on 30 carries 3 catches for 32 yds 2 TD
JTaylor 2 sacks
Seau 1 sack
Ogunleye 1 sack.

Bledsoe 25 - 45 250 yds 2 TD 3 INT
Bills -25 yds rushing (stat includes sacks)

So by your thread, you say Miami will score at least 5 tds?????

Your dreaming fin fan......TKO and the D are gonna put a major hurtin on the dolphins offense!;)

Buffalo's offense is NOT Houston's or the Jets. Bills will be punching the ball right down Zach and the boys throats.......all nite long......

You guys are in for a severe beating on national tv.:lol:

oh really? we are the jaxonville jaguars? and we didnt give you a probowl safety days before the game, so i would not think so high and mighty, cus high and mighty becomes lowlife in a hurry.

Yeah...who do you Bills think you are?

THE HOUSTON TEXANS???

Well?

Do ya?

The Bills will resemble the Texans in one area and one area only.....That's in the W column.

Oh I'm sure you'll come back if you're right but will you if you're wrong? I doubt it. Like most Bills fans you will suddenly disappear.

This game is gonna be a classic. Another great game to go down in the great Bills vs. Miami history. I feel the Bills will come out with a win, but it won't be easy thats for sure. Bills Win.

Bills 24
Dolphins 20

And you can be assured that I will be back after the game no matter what the outcome.

Originally posted by jbinbny
Buffalo's offense is NOT Houston's or the Jets. Bills will be punching the ball right down Zach and the boys throats.......all nite long......

Bills are averaging 75 rushing yards a game. That's 25th in the league.

Miami's allowing an average of 74 rushing yards a game. That's 6th in the league.

Bills might toss the ball pretty well, but they aren't likely to be punching it anywhere. Do you actually watch the games?

I watch the games...and I know they have scored 69 points. On the plus side...only 62 of those were on offense. Henry has 5 TDs already too.

Again, the Jags picked their poison and chose to shut out the run...and they burned for it.

So by your thread, you say Miami will score at least 5 tds?????

Your dreaming fin fan......TKO and the D are gonna put a major hurtin on the dolphins offense!;)

You guys are in for a severe beating on national tv.:lol:

I didn't say whether Ricky's TD's would be rushing or recieving. But regardless, 35 points is not out of the question.

I am not sure what you mean by "your dreaming fin fan". I don't own any dreaming fin fans.

When you refer tho punching the ball down Zach and the boys throats, it seems to imply that the Bills have a running game. Dream on.

Who wants to see the Bills lose another Super Bowl anyway?

Buffalo's running game was non existent against the Jags. That I will admit. But the Jags secondary was non exisitent, and the Bills took to the air and crushed them.

You see Miami, Buffalo is not a one dimensional team as you people down there think they are. Buffalo can run and pass and play solid defense. If I remember correctly, Buffalo was able to run effectively against the Dolphin defense last year. Henry went over 100 yds in both games and the bill's were also able to pass against the vaunted Dolphin D.

What's changed since we swept both games last season?

Well for one Buffalo's defense is a lot stronger than last year. Buffalo's offensive line is also stronger. The absence of Peerless Price, who torced Surtain and Madison might have been a concern at one time. but Buffalo's stable of WR's is deep and are still very effective. And of course we still have All Pro WR Eric Moulds who gives Surtain and Madison fits every time he lines up against them.

On the Miami side, I won't take anything away from Williams who ran wild against our poor defense a year ago. He's still a top quality back and the Bills must account for him. The fact that the Buffalo defense has improved so much in one year should make this an interesting area to watch.

Fiedler has replaced Ray Lucas(ugh). Yeah I know he was a sorry *** excuse for a QB and Fiedler is a definte upgrade over him. But I still don't think Miami will be scoring much on sunday nite.

Seau is in my opinion, over the hill and not half the LB he used to be. An overhyped free agent signing who is gonna get run over.
hint.....Wait till Sam Gash pancakes him, he's gonna wonder why he didn't retire.

So yes Miami, I do believe Buffalo is the better team and we will prove it to you and the rest of the country sunday nite.:samurai:

Then again we did run 239yds last year on you. Not much for one person. Maybe we will have the rest of the team show up.

Fin 34

Bills 24

Seau is in my opinion, over the hill and not half the LB he used to be. An overhyped free agent signing who is gonna get run over.
hint.....Wait till Sam Gash pancakes him, he's gonna wonder why he didn't retire.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Welcome to earth jbinbny. Thanks for explaining how football works on your home planet, but things happen a little differently here.

How many legs does Sam Gash have on Billfantasy 3?

Back
Top Bottom