Im really scared of the browns | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Im really scared of the browns

allsilverdreams

Starter
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
I think we loose out on tannenhill.i look at it this way if i had mckoy as my starter there is no way i dont draft tannenhill and upgrade the qb.they have 2 first round picks so one is almost a free pick any way.why not grag the qb you have been looking at in this pass happy nfl and roll the dice on a speedy wr late 1st.its a win win for them and this is why i think the browns scare me

God, the browns taking tannehill would be awesome! Not gonna happen tho. :( Im more scared of what the dolphins are gonna do if hes there at 8...

Let them have Tannehill I' would prefer having Quinton Coples and Brandon Weeden

Doesn't sound like the Browns are all that into Tannehill. Sounds like Blackmon and Richardson is their guy. Though if that is all a smokescreen and they do take Tannehill, that just means that there is one less suitor for Brandon Weeden and Brock Osweiler.

If Tannehill is there at #8, I think you take him if you are the Dolphins. Though I don't think you trade up to get him, keep your picks and go with the next best option. How about this for scenario? Take Coples at #8 and trade next year's 1st round pick to get back in the first round and take Weeden?

---------- Post added at 05:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:55 PM ----------

Blackmon or Floyd. Barkley next year.
To get Barkley it is going to take a trade similar to what the Redskins gave the Rams. If Ireland and company didn't want to trade three first round picks plus other compensation for RGIII, doubt they would do it next year for Barkley. The quarterback that Philbin is going to hang his future on is more than likely going to come from the 2012 draft.

Don't fear the Browns. Fear the Chiefs.

I can almost guarantee that Ryan Tannenhill will be a Kansas City Chief in 2012.

They absolutely love him and will pay the price to get him. The Dolphins don't see it coming and probably wouldn't trade up for him anyway.

Think everyone is missing the bigger picture here.

This might possibly be the first time in the history of the NFL that anyone has ever said the sentence "Im really scared of the Browns".

Will we ever know then if our guys wanted him? Probably not unless we mortgage the farm to get hosed by our old friend Rick Spielman, which in a way would be consistent with the past too. Personally, if Philbin and Sherman wanted him, i guess i do too, but independently, i'd prefer Weeden and be more upset if some team jumps in front of us if we were able to trade down into the mid-high teens.

I believe the browns might really take him and if they do is not the worst that can happen....we should move down and take a pass rusher which will be hard to find later on. We need picks and more picks so we can start drafting starters and stop getting back ups.

Ozzy rules!!

I can only "hope, pray and wish upon a falling star" that Tannehill is gone.:up:

The only thing worse than Overspending for a QB at #8 ... is Overspending for that QB at #4 (& about 10x worse spending your #4-spot). Doubtful!!

If he hits, you're looking good ... but the chance of a QB of his talents hitting is probably about 10%!!

Meh, I'll take him at 8 ... we're QB starved & if I'm a-gonna suck ... I want to suck trying!! I say take Weeden ALSO in Round 2 if he's there!!

No tradin' up please, we suck too bad to get cute!!

Doesn't sound like the Browns are all that into Tannehill. Sounds like Blackmon and Richardson is their guy. Though if that is all a smokescreen and they do take Tannehill, that just means that there is one less suitor for Brandon Weeden and Brock Osweiler.

If Tannehill is there at #8, I think you take him if you are the Dolphins. Though I don't think you trade up to get him, keep your picks and go with the next best option. How about this for scenario? Take Coples at #8 and trade next year's 1st round pick to get back in the first round and take Weeden?

---------- Post added at 05:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:55 PM ----------

To get Barkley it is going to take a trade similar to what the Redskins gave the Rams. If Ireland and company didn't want to trade three first round picks plus other compensation for RGIII, doubt they would do it next year for Barkley. The quarterback that Philbin is going to hang his future on is more than likely going to come from the 2012 draft.

I'd really like to trade down into the mid teens, pick up another 2nd, draft a Mercilus or Kendall Wright type of guy in the first, THEN parlay the two 2nd rounders to get back up into the mid 20s for Weeden. If 2 2nd rounders isn't enough to get Weeden, I'd rather stand pat with 3 picks in the first two rounds and just roll with Moore and Garrard next year, maybe drafting a QB later on. There's no way I'd give up next year's first rounder for a 2nd tier QB prospect, there's just too strong of a possibility that next year's first is a top 3-5 pick.
I want to draft the QB of the future in this draft as much as the next guy, but in all likelihood it just isn't in the cards. We shouldn't draft a QB just for the sake of drafting a QB, and quite frankly there probably won't be a whole lot of value at that position where we pick.

Back
Top Bottom