I'm so glad Wanny drafted eddie Moore instead of a LT. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I'm so glad Wanny drafted eddie Moore instead of a LT.

Originally posted by Muck
Zgonina sure looked like more than a luxury when Timbo limped off the field and Chester didn't even suit up. Unless of course you're comfortable with Dario Romero and God knows who.

Seau didn't look like a luxury when Tommy Hendricks was starting. What if we entered the season with Rodgers as our starter?? Surely we all would have rejoiced.

Sammy Knight looks like more than a luxury after watching Arturo Freeman fall to 3rd on the depth chart.

I agree that LT was of huge concern. Lord knows the Phins PR department hyped up the pending aquisition of a LT. But I guess I just get tired of people acting like we gave some half-azzed effort to get a LT this offseason when nothing could be further from the truth. We went for it on several occasions and it didn't work out. So we filled other holes.

It just shows that no matter what the FO do, they will be criticized. If we signed Gandy, then some would have said that we've paid to much for just one guy and didn't fill the other holes. The FO has done an amazing job this offseason with what they had.

Back
Top Bottom