i'm still convinced we willd draft 2 defensive backs in round 1 or 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

i'm still convinced we willd draft 2 defensive backs in round 1 or 2

Wallace758

Just one superbowl win just one
Reaction score
now that shelton is signed...we probably wont draft a o lineman in the 1st...that leads us to drafting a cornerback with the 16th pick and possibly another d-back in the 2nd..I love this idea..two secondary backs who are young..our de would be sick for years to come...what you think?

2 DBs in 1 round? I don't think thats what you mean but anyway we won't go OL in round 1 anymore and if we get Brees we won't go QB. in round 1 I see us going either FS, WR or OLB

I am hoping for an OLB in round one named Manny Lawson personally.

I'm starting to lean towards a DB and LB out of the first two rounds. Carpenter and Allen maybe? Simpson and Howard? But if we take 2 Dbs, I'll take any two out of these:

Ko Simpson
Jason Allen
Antonio Cromartie
Jonathan Joseph
Richard Marshall
Pat Watkins
Kelly Jennings
Donte Whitner
Daniel Bullocks

SpeedRush99 said:
I'm starting to lean towards a DB and LB out of the first two rounds. Carpenter and Allen maybe? Simpson and Howard? But if we take 2 Dbs, I'll take any two out of these:

Ko Simpson
Jason Allen
Antonio Cromartie
Jonathan Joseph
Richard Marshall
Pat Watkins
Kelly Jennings
Donte Whitner
Daniel Bullocks
no Darnell Bing?

SpeedRush99 said:
No, I'd rather have a Safety with above average coverage skills.
don't know much about Bing but he was considered a 1st rounder not too long ago and is still considered a 2nd rounder... my favorite safety outside of Huff (who we have no shot at), is Ko Simpson, he is a playmaker

nick1 said:
don't know much about Bing but he was considered a 1st rounder not too long ago and is still considered a 2nd rounder... my favorite safety outside of Huff (who we have no shot at), is Ko Simpson, he is a playmaker

Couldn't agree more, with Huff then Simpson. Never been a big fan of Bing, too much of a risk taker, tries to make up for his lack of coverage skills by going for the big hit. Just better options out there IMO.

Finsfan79 said:
I am hoping for an OLB in round one named Manny Lawson personally.

same here! pikc up lawson, then R. Marshall then Watkins and I am pretty damn happy

SpeedRush99 said:
Couldn't agree more, with Huff then Simpson. Never been a big fan of Bing, too much of a risk taker, tries to make up for his lack of coverage skills by going for the big hit. Just better options out there IMO.

Im with you speed. Im not a big Bing fan. I want Simpson, then find a good CB in round 2. That sure would beef up our secondary

I'm going with trying to acquire a veteran CB like Ahmed Plummer and then getting Chad Jackson in the 1st...

we have way bigger needs than drafting a WR in the first. I think Chad is awsome, but we have other holes that need to be filled

Back
Top Bottom