Im still not missing Tannehill | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Im still not missing Tannehill

The Goat

Escape Goat
Club Member
Reaction score
When he caught that deflected pass for a 10 yard loss, I'm like 'there's our guy'. Did he pick his nose on the bench, too?

Is he accurate? Yes. Can he run fast in a straight line? Yes. Pocket presence? Yeah...No. Poise? Meh.
He just does not have 'IT'.

Newsflash:

He doesn't miss you, either.

Dick Pepper

Rookie
Reaction score
Tannehill just lost another big game
Good riddance to the only Fins QB who did not know who plays in the AFC East. Nice Dude, Average QB.

Birdmond

Club Member
Reaction score
Tanny is what he is. Better than average. No big deal but I thought we got rid of Tanny because that wasn’t good enough. Now we got a rookie who looks like his ceiling is better than average.

Paul1366

Rookie
Reaction score
I was never a fan of Tannehill, I think it was more the coaches that he had. If he was there with Coach Flores I think he would have been more productive, but we had to let him go and try to rebuild around a younger QB to be able to get some rings

ChitownPhins28

Club Member
Reaction score
RT, in his 9th year in the league, locked on a primary read, even though it was their 4th WR vs Marcus Peters...while his #1 WR was breaking into the clear in single coverage vs...not Marcus Peters.
Dunderhead.

Dolphinitis

Second String
Reaction score
all i know is that he was a chokemaster while in the Ds

Third Eye

Scout Team
Club Member
Reaction score
I bet you’d like the 40 TD he was responsible for this season. Or the back to back playoffs, something we haven’t done in decades.

circumstances

Starter
Club Member
Reaction score
I'm a big Tannehill fan.

I always supported him when he was here.

I am very happy for him regarding the success he has found since going to the Titans.

Unfortunately, he is just good enough to get you beat when it matters.

Sirspud

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
RT, in his 9th year in the league, locked on a primary read, even though it was their 4th WR vs Marcus Peters...while his #1 WR was breaking into the clear in single coverage vs...not Marcus Peters.
Dunderhead.
If his receiver doesn't fall down there's no way Marcus Peters has a chance to stop that throw. He was primarily concerned with not letting the fast receiver get behind him.

Top Bottom