Im Such A Bonehead! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Im Such A Bonehead!

finfan54

Active Roster
Reaction score
I took the tape out at the end of the 3rd quarter when my friend left in disgust. Then jay goes and does that! man o man, this sucks!:cry: i taped it for the orange jerseys and all and i figured this would be our game.

Don't worry, in the 2nd half, I got up from my seat and walked away but couldn't stay away for long(about 3minutes until I got that *Fan Frenzy* feeling and sat back down near the tv).

NEVER stop taping...walk away, go outside, but leave the VCR running.

;)

Originally posted by Phinz1972
Don't worry, in the 2nd half, I got up from my seat and walked away but couldn't stay away for long(about 3minutes until I got that *Fan Frenzy* feeling and sat back down near the tv).

yeah, this was a bit unreal to me. my friend leaves, and then i see fiedler come in and i stay tuned for my boy just to see what he does. then he hits chambers over the middle and i think....... man, jay never threw to chambers over the middle much before, it was always down the sideline. then when we scored, i was like OMG! i think jay is going to pull it off and then ricky started to run free a bit!:eek: everything fed off another thing it seemed. my friend i gaurrantee you went to bed and will go to work tommorrow expecting to get harrassed only to find out jay pulled it off!:lol: he wont here it on the radio either cus he doesnt like the media at all on radio or nothing!:lol:

Originally posted by finfan54

yeah, this was a bit unreal to me. my friend leaves, and then i see fiedler come in and i stay tuned for my boy just to see what he does. then he hits chambers over the middle and i think....... man, jay never threw to chambers over the middle much before, it was always down the sideline. then when we scored, i was like OMG! i think jay is going to pull it off and then ricky started to run free a bit!:eek: everything fed off another thing it seemed. my friend i gaurrantee you went to bed and will go to work tommorrow expecting to get harrassed only to find out jay pulled it off!:lol: he wont here it on the radio either cus he doesnt like the media at all on radio or nothing!:lol:

Isn't it nice FF54 to be able to go to work with a win and not have to listen to all the Bills crap at work or on the radio.

It's double nice for us up here in Bills Land. :lol: As much as a Bills victory actually would of helped the Fins.

Originally posted by PhinPhreak

Isn't it nice FF54 to be able to go to work with a win and not have to listen to all the Bills crap at work or on the radio.

It's double nice for us up here in Bills Land. :lol: As much as a Bills victory actually would of helped the Fins.

u got that right. I thought the bills were going to win today and i was even pulling for them cus i thought NE/INDY/and tennessee were going down.................naaaaaaaaaaaaa!:rolleyes:

Originally posted by RikWriter
I can burn it to DVD and send it to you. PM me your mailing address.

i appreciate that rik but i dont have a DVD player........yet. But we may get one for christmas so ill keep you in mind. thanks.
i need to get a DVD player cus i want to see RUSH IN RIO on DVD so bad.

I can tape it for you. I have it on my Replay TV unit and I can burn it to a tape. Like I said, just PM me your address.

Back
Top Bottom