I'm surprised that... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I'm surprised that...

DolphinDevil28

I like boobs.
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
the Sunday night game against the bills didn't sell out on the first day like the other ones.

Dolfans are ready to get revenge on them, so you would think the game would have sold out fast. Plus, it's a night game.

Originally posted by DolphinDevil28
the Sunday night game against the bills didn't sell out on the first day like the other ones.

Dolfans are ready to get revenge on them, so you would think the game would have sold out fast. Plus, it's a night game.
Why would a finfan by a ticket to a sure loss?

j/k man, should be great game:lol:

What a surprise that you were the first one to respond!!
LOL.

Seriously though, you would think this game would have been as hot as the jets game.

It will, other games were probably a priority to fans, such as the jets game....Plus a lot of Jets fans live in S. Fla, making that game a sellout easily..

What a surprise that you were the first one to respond!!
LOL.

Seriously though, you would think this game would have been as hot as the jets game.
Jets are your biggest rivals, so that makes sense...but this game most assuredly will sell out...it's PRIMETIME!:)

CWagons, what bills board do you post on, I haven't seen you on billszone?????

Oh, I no doubtedly know it's going to sell out, I'm just saying I'm surprised it didn't sell out on the very first day. That's all.

Originally posted by MDFINFAN
CWagons, what bills board do you post on, I haven't seen you on billszone?????
i am registered there, but hardly ever go on, I post more at their nfl website buffalobills.com
there all cool guys(of course you have your share of blatant homers like any board), but I don't like sitting on a board agreeing how good are team is gonna be, all day...i know that sounds weird, but getting an opponents point of view(and occasionally getting a rise outta them) suits me better

Originally posted by CirclingWagons

i am registered there, but hardly ever go on, I post more at their nfl website buffalobills.com
there all cool guys(of course you have your share of blatant homers like any board), but I don't like sitting on a board agreeing how good are team is gonna be, all day...i know that sounds weird, but getting an opponents point of view(and occasionally getting a rise outta them) suits me better

I get ya, I'm somewhat the same..I have a lot of fun getting a rise out of the bills fans...there are some really good posters on the billszone, but a lot of homers too. But as I once said to someone, that's what makes the game, the GAME, the fans who stick with a team through thick and thin. You got to have a combo of both homer and analysis on your board to get the best out the disscussions.

Originally posted by MDFINFAN

I get ya, I'm somewhat the same..I have a lot of fun getting a rise out of the bills fans...there are some really good posters on the billszone, but a lot of homers too. But as I once said to someone, that's what makes the game, the GAME, the fans who stick with a team through thick and thin. You got to have a combo of both homer and analysis on your board to get the best out the disscussions.
exactly, the opinions are great on all 3 boards

where in MD by the way?..i'm up in Salisbury/Ocean City for the summer visiting family...miss miami badly

Circling, when are you gonna see the light and show your true colors??

You live in Miami, WE KNOW YOUR'E A DOLFAN!!!!!

Come on man! Now's your chance to jump on the bandwagon!!!
It's going to be too full by the time the Fins have the East wrapped up and the Bills are looking forward to next year. Now's your chance!!!

Circling, when are you gonna see the light and show your true colors??

You live in Miami, WE KNOW YOUR'E A DOLFAN!!!!!

Come on man! Now's your chance to jump on the bandwagon!!!
It's going to be too full by the time the Fins have the East wrapped up and the Bills are looking forward to next year. Now's your chance!!!
sorry buddy, born a Bill, die a Bill, plus, with all i've been through as a Bill fan, why bail now?....Never!, love the Bills more than my unborn children;)

Originally posted by CirclingWagons
where in MD by the way?..i'm up in Salisbury/Ocean City for the summer visiting family...miss miami badly

I'm in Fort Washington, MD, right outside of DC..actually I work in DC.

Back
Top Bottom