I'm takin the fight to 'em... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I'm takin the fight to 'em...

We have had bad luck against the Jets, but we are clearly the better team. Saying the Jets are better is like saying that Oklahoma State is better than Oklahoma because they beat them this year.

were the saints..........

supposed to beat the rams, i think not. anything can happen on sunday, thats why they play the friggin games. don't believe the handicappers, and watch your ass. none of this frisco crap either, cover it with both hands! :lol:

The Saints have beaten the Rams 3 out of the last 4. They beat them in the playoffs last year. Actually I bet with my friend on the Rams/Saints game earlier this year, spread and everything, and I won. I knew the Saints would beat the Rams, its just something that has been happening a lot. The Saints match up with the Rams very well. The Saints may be able to beat them again on Monday, I wouldn't count on it, but it will be close. I will make sure to watch MNF this week, as it should be a very entertaining game.

Saints over Rams

I think the Taints will beat the Shams again. If I get it right that guy with the "Elephant trunk-over-your-dick-underwear" picture has gotta change his avatar. That's just too disturbing. thanks:goof:

in their current win streak............

they have been to the playoffs once, the fins have gone every year!:D

Back
Top Bottom