I'm very, very upset....... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I'm very, very upset.......

BuffBillsMan90

is Clumpalicious!!
Reaction score
The frickin' Dolphins losing to the Texans knocked me out of 3 survivor pools in week 1.

:mad:

But on the bright side..........oh, I won't talk smack cuz I am high! :D

I really did lose in all 3 of my survivor pools :mad:

However, I'm not gonna talk smack because there are 15 games remaining.

Oh wait........it's Ray's fault ;)

well clump all i can say for now, your bills came to play yesterday, i hope for some reason, that our team will also show up this coming sunday, thats all i ask for at the moment, that spikes guy really looked great out there

Hey Clump, Congrats.. 31-0 What's up with that? You guys were supposed to be good but not that good. What happened to NE. We didn't get the game down here.

Everything that could've gone wrong for the Pats - did.

Penalties, INTs, bad judgment, and just bad luck at times. Their defense was the story. Milloy played well, but spikes was everywhere.

I think the one HUGE factor was that our defense has much more speed at LB. Pats tried and were unable to use the "dink and dunk" offense that killed us last year.

Originally posted by clumpedplatelet
I really did lose in all 3 of my survivor pools :mad:

That was my one positive, for some reason I decided to save the Fins for later on the season, like December when they have the History of pulling out close ones ;), thank you Clinton Portis for keeping me in my Suicide Pool!

Well, I guess losing $50 and being out of the survivor pools is soothed by the fact that I get to read all of these wonderful posts here on FH ;)

I guess it would be hard to lose to a team when you know everyting they are going to do thanks to Milloy the Jills had a inside track. The same thing happend to the Fins a few years back when Byers left Miami for NE anybody remember that blowout?

Originally posted by rickykicks@$$
I guess it would be hard to lose to a team when you know everyting they are going to do thanks to Milloy the Jills had a inside track. The same thing happend to the Fins a few years back when Byers left Miami for NE anybody remember that blowout?

Who's fault is this? The Bills? NOT! Bill Bellichoke's ego got the best of him. The Pats were obviously negatively affected by the Milloy situation. TOO BAD!!!

31-0 :cp:

What worries me most about this is that ...

It make Pete Prisco's power rankings look credible and make him look like a bonafide journo who knows his stuff.

:smackhead :lol:

Back
Top Bottom