I'm Visiting South Florida Next Month | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I'm Visiting South Florida Next Month

JTnBuddy Lee

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Hello All! I'm visiting South Florida next month to get out of the snow for a couple of weeks. Any recomendations on places to visit.(Dolphin related of course) Does any one know if there are stadium tours or practice facility tours? I would love all your input. Thanks.

I dont know if the training facility has tours, but you can definalty drive by the facility.. Its right next to NSU in Davie.

There isnt that much going on here in the winter time.. but I would definalty take a tour of the Everglades (if you havent already..)

Its the dry season down here and its the best time to see all the critters out there.

That and of course, South Beach and Ft Laud Beach.

yeah i dont think the training center gives tours but its cool cause i go to high school at nsu and when i sit in my 7th period math class i can see them practice from the window its cool and we used to see dave wannstedt walking around campus its awesome

Jnaledu3 said:
I dont know if the training facility has tours, but you can definalty drive by the facility.. Its right next to NSU in Davie.

There isnt that much going on here in the winter time.. but I would definalty take a tour of the Everglades (if you havent already..)

Its the dry season down here and its the best time to see all the critters out there.

That and of course, South Beach and Ft Laud Beach.
yea man i went to the everglades last year on one of those fan boats good time. :D

Go to the Strip and just relax. Hopefully some of the phins will be out on the town.

Back
Top Bottom