I'm watching a replay of the Ole Miss/Arkansas game of last year | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I'm watching a replay of the Ole Miss/Arkansas game of last year

I'd be happy with Andrews or Smiley. IF either of these guys is on the board and we pick someone like DJ Williams you'll here the scream around the country.

Re: This is "Hurricane" Andrews...

Originally posted by RUDEbyallMEANS
That weight incentive thing is interesting..

Didn't Larry Chester and Timbo receive incentives for that?? Both were over 350 when the season was over.

Yup. And they have responded by getting in shape. :up:

Originally posted by Deeznutts
I've seen some posts questioniing his character and/or his motivation. Bottom line, guys....he is plain nasty on the field but as good as they come off the field. At 340 pounds, he may be better than Gallery. Quick feet, explosive and nasty. When was the last time we had a lineman like that? I for one, hope my son and I get the best of both worlds....one of his heros, his buddy Shawn, playing for the Phins. Trust me, we'll regret it if we pass him up. This was taken after he plowed through Alabama's defense last year.

Great pic man. And I agree that Andrews (if he doesn't somehow turn into a bust) would easily be the best OL we've had since Webb or the great Dwight Stephenson. That's a LONG TIME to wait on a great lineman.

This is why I still just can't see him being there for us at 20. :(

I wouldn't mind if we draft Carey.

There are five Olinemen that I'd be happy to take.

Trade UP for Gallery

Draft Andrews at 20

Trade DOWN for Carey/Smiley/Grove

I think the key to our Oline is versatility.

Gallery is a stud tackle, you dont move him about.

Andrews and Carey could play guard and tackle, Carey might even be able to play center.

Grove can play center and guard.

The only downside on Smiley, is that he is a pure guard. Coz of that i wouldnt spensd the 20th pick on him.

I like Andrews talent and I like Smiley too. I think what could make us take Andrews is the fact that he can play RT or RG.I can see that Rick likes players on that o-line that can be move around. I'm still worry about his weight and about the back injury he had but the talent is there.

Ozzy rules!!

Back
Top Bottom