I'm Worried About Junior and Here's Why | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I'm Worried About Junior and Here's Why

infiltrateib

TV Doctor
Reaction score
I'm worried about Junior's conditioning... check out this video... he loses a footrace to John Avery and Irving Spikes. I think his 40 time has dropped severely. Hopefully it will be taken care of before camp.

http://www.umich.edu/~rnier/junior.avi

(Backstory: I was in Rochester NY for the 4th, and I was walking down the shoreline behind all the houses scoping for girls when my brother says, "Hey, that girl is hot" and I look over and I'm like "yeah... wait, over there... whoa... is that... Junior Seau?" So I walk up, and I say... "Uhh... Junior?" and he gets up, shakes my hand. He's HUGE. I chatted with him for a while, he was really cool and easygoing... I was awe-struck. I was REALLY surprised to see him in Bills country in a random backyard on the 4th. Anyway, here's the picture, and check out the video (it's funny)).

clear.gif

Awesome Post :up:

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Oh **** were screwed. :cooldude:

clear.gif

Must have been pretty cool. Too bad your brother didn't tell you your hat was on crooked when he took the pic.

:D

infiltrateib said:
I'm worried about Junior's conditioning... check out this video... he loses a footrace to John Avery and Irving Spikes. I think his 40 time has dropped severely. Hopefully it will be taken care of before camp. [/IMG]

We're Ok. You'll notice he did'nt spill one drop of that beer. :up:

What the hell was Junior Seau doing in Rochester, NY?? I mean, San Diego, Miami....Rochester??

dude thats pretty damn cool i hear seau is a really cool guy too props to ya big dawg!!!!!! :cool2:

HAHAHAHA!

Good one!

Thank God he didn't do a Robert Edwards in that sand.

Muck said:
What the hell was Junior Seau doing in Rochester, NY?? I mean, San Diego, Miami....Rochester??

No kidding!! :eek: And I spent the whole weekend doing yardwork?? :shakeno: Does anyone know where he was in Rochester or why he was here??

infiltrateib said:
"Hey, that girl is hot" and I look over and I'm like "yeah... wait, over there... whoa... is that... Junior Seau?"

How did you think that Junior Seau was a hot girl? What was he wearing?

Back
Top Bottom