I'm Worried About Junior and Here's Why | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I'm Worried About Junior and Here's Why

inFINSible said:
:lol:

Damn, all the good chit happens in Rochester. :(

hey! easy there Infins! there are alot of cool things to do in rochester like........um........well........we have good schools.........uh...........we have hillary clinton now?! um......... I ussually leave town to have fun actually. :eek:

The 40 time is garbage. Game time the players play and look alot fast then just a basic race.

Dolfan73 said:
FYI its calle ocho :roflmao: Lots of "flavor" in bills country I see....
I have no idea what either of you are talking about....'cept that Corona holiday... :D

finfan54 said:
hey! easy there Infins! there are alot of cool things to do in rochester like........um........well........we have good schools.........uh...........we have hillary clinton now?! um......... I ussually leave town to have fun actually. :eek:
:roflmao:

finfan54 said:
The Lilac festival :barf:

infiltrateib said:
I'm worried about Junior's conditioning... check out this video... he loses a footrace to John Avery and Irving Spikes. I think his 40 time has dropped severely. Hopefully it will be taken care of before camp.

http://www.umich.edu/~rnier/junior.avi

(Backstory: I was in Rochester NY for the 4th, and I was walking down the shoreline behind all the houses scoping for girls when my brother says, "Hey, that girl is hot" and I look over and I'm like "yeah... wait, over there... whoa... is that... Junior Seau?" So I walk up, and I say... "Uhh... Junior?" and he gets up, shakes my hand. He's HUGE. I chatted with him for a while, he was really cool and easygoing... I was awe-struck. I was REALLY surprised to see him in Bills country in a random backyard on the 4th. Anyway, here's the picture, and check out the video (it's funny)).

clear.gif

took too long to load video, but my first clue this was a hoax was that you were looking for good looking girls in Rochester.LOL He looks alot like Junior though.

I was there

I'm the brother he spoke of. He was a really cool dude. Knuckles were like golf balls. But yeah...considered asking him to play a game of pickup football ...figure I could take him:roflmao:

davster82 said:
took too long to load video, but my first clue this was a hoax was that you were looking for good looking girls in Rochester.LOL He looks alot like Junior though.

Not a hoax.

davster82 said:
yeah, I don't know what we were thinking looking for girls in Rochester, but it isn't a hoax. Real thing.:eek:

Back
Top Bottom