Image Change... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Image Change...

Dreads-4-Prez

Practice Squad
Reaction score
When do you guys expect an image change for the phins? Miami has pretty much had the same uniforms since the start of the franchise. It has appeared to be a pretty good thing for teams like the Pats and Bucs most recently. I am thinking that if the team to starts to drastically change within the next few years, that maybe a "new look" wouldn't be so bad. New coach, new QB and a new look. I'm thinking we should have a little more black involved in the uniforms. It's hard to make a dolphin seem tough, but that would be pretty cool.

I'm ready. What do you guys think? :evil:

I see no reason for a change. Miami has a very distinctive thing going, and I'd hate to see them blend in with all the other teams that have red, blue, white, and black as their colors...

Not many teams incorporate the Navy that the Phins started using on their borders of numbers and apparell. I'd like that color to be more prevelant in the Uni's. But Navy Pants wouldn't go with the Aqua so they'd have to exchange Aqua for navy which I woldn't be for.

Didn't this just happen, when the Dolphin was made 'tougher?' Along with the small darkening of the teal and a few other things. They won't change the Unis again.

If they do, I say make the orange jerseys the official home ones! :lol:

I don't want a change. We look so different and distinctive with our unis. However, if they did change, I would pick the throwbacks. Awesome unis!

Originally posted by Dreads-4-Prez
When do you guys expect an image change for the phins? Miami has pretty much had the same uniforms since the start of the franchise. It has appeared to be a pretty good thing for teams like the Pats and Bucs most recently. I am thinking that if the team to starts to drastically change within the next few years, that maybe a "new look" wouldn't be so bad. New coach, new QB and a new look. I'm thinking we should have a little more black involved in the uniforms. It's hard to make a dolphin seem tough, but that would be pretty cool.

I'm ready. What do you guys think? :evil:

NOPE!:D

The Dolphins should not change the uniforms. I really like what we currently wear (except for the orange, hopefully we will never see that again)

If anything, ditch the current uniforms and go back to the ones we wore @ Dallas.

Back
Top Bottom