Image Shack problems | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Image Shack problems

DisturbedShifty

Peace out
Reaction score
2011schedule-1.jpg

Any idea why this is happening? I used to be able to use Image Shack with no problem. But now FH violates their ToS?

Wow. Well if the Lounge is gonna impede my ability to post wallpapers, sigs and avatars for members, then by all rights. Shut it down. No offense to those who post in the Ladies Lounge, I too enjoy the pictures, but that isn't fair that the rest of the community can't use image shack because a select few post racey (sp?) Pictures.

FYI, on another forum (non sports) I visit sometimes, they're also suddenly getting the same image shack domain violation rejection graphic. Hopefully WildBill can convince them to rescind the ban based on assurances that anything transcending their apparently newly created (or enforced) TOS will be promptly removed (I've got some stuff farmed there as well). However, it might be a good idea to migrate some of the files over to tinypic.. although they also censor with somewhat of a heavy hand.

Beyond that, within the last year, I've seen a number of reasonably reliable free more content-flexible hosts disappear - so short of starting your own website to store this stuff if a host has no problem with the content, it's getting harder and harder to farm any jpgs and gifs which they allow you to hot-link and are not mostly-vanilla. Sux

Photobucket still works and they seem to be much more lax on what they censor...

its absolutely related to the LL. the thread Imageshack had an issue with has been removed. just waiting on them to read the email I sent about removing the offending thread.

@Locke- yeah photobucket still works, which is great for avatars and sigs. But imageshack allows me to post wallpapers a full size without them being resized. Photobucket resizes wallpapers.

Back
Top Bottom