Imagin what Saban would have done with Picks we gave away | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Imagin what Saban would have done with Picks we gave away

FinAtic8480

Active Roster
Reaction score
Can you guys imagine what Saban would have done Lets say if we would have had our First,Our second,The second for Pat,Both 3rds and a 6....WoW I get goose bumps thinking of it

i dare not think about it. I'm so pumped for next season already with all this youth and new faces around, if I think about how much better we could have done my head might explode.

I was amazed with how many guys slipped from the 2nd out into the 3rd and 4th....steals would have been guaranteed

Be Glad guys we already had a really good draft for the first time in over a decade that i can remember and were getting ready to take out steals as udfa

alot people said there were gonna be reall good players late in this draft and here is proof

FinAtic8480 said:
Can you guys imagine what Saban would have done Lets say if we would have had our First,Our second,The second for Pat,Both 3rds and a 6....WoW I get goose bumps thinking of it

What Saban would have done with the picks we gave away gives you goose bumps... just like what Wannstedt would have done with the picks in this draft would give you genital warts. What an AMAZING difference.

Look at the effect Saban is having already
No way we'd be this optimistic after a draft with wanny
we'd be complaining about another eddie moore

Actually, I prefer Gordon to any RB available in the 3rd.

I think he could be a very, very good backup RB and marginal starter.

dolphan9954 said:
Look at the effect Saban is having already
No way we'd be this optimistic after a draft with wanny
we'd be complaining about another eddie moore

Don't court Moore out just yet. He's fast and he's basically a 2nd year player at this point. I expect him to contribute next year. When he played, he played well.

I think our final RB roster will be ABSOLUTELY HUGE

Ronnie Brown, Gordon, Harris

At FB Evans and Morris may get some carries as well

Who knows if Ricky comes back...

If we'd have had our 2nd, 3rd, & 6th I'm pretty sure we'd have traded up to get Aaron Rodgers or Jason Campbell.

moore was still a reach in the 2nd though where anquan boldin was still there

Back
Top Bottom