Imagine this....... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Imagine this.......

He gets this attitude from his father. I lost a lot of respect of Winslow Sr. when he openly admitted to forcing Kellen Jr. to go to a school that had a black coach in a key position. Winslow Sr. almost forced him to go to Michigan State only because Bobby Williams was the head coach. He allowed him to go to Miami because of Randy Shannon.

From what I heard, Kellen Jr. really wanted to go to USC, but Sr. overuled him because USC didn't have a black head coach or a black coordinator.

NO WAAAAY! THat's not happening. THey're not just gonna give up on their #1 pick. Also, they still pretty much OWN him. He won't be going anywhere unless somebody gives up a HIGH pick. 1st rounder. But my dowg, K2 seems to be a little problematic. I'd still like to just keep our guy...Mcmichael is the SHIZNIT. I'm waiting for them to extend his contract so I can buy his dam Jersey already.

KB21 said:
He gets this attitude from his father. I lost a lot of respect of Winslow Sr. when he openly admitted to forcing Kellen Jr. to go to a school that had a black coach in a key position. Winslow Sr. almost forced him to go to Michigan State only because Bobby Williams was the head coach. He allowed him to go to Miami because of Randy Shannon.

From what I heard, Kellen Jr. really wanted to go to USC, but Sr. overuled him because USC didn't have a black head coach or a black coordinator.

I heard about that on TV, it was very important to Kellen Winslow Sr. that his son go to a school with a black coach. He said he wanted his son to get a fair opportunity to shine and felt like he might not get it with an all-white staff. I can't really criticize him for it, I'm sure he has a reason for feeling discriminated and from the looks of it, K2 got his fair chance.

popularwar said:
I hate Winslow. It hurts to say it, I'm a huge UM fan. He's a prima donna and a guy who loves to talk, even when he doesn't produce. If any of you have read the book 'Cane Mutiny, you know what I'm talking about. The guy stopped attending practice to look himself up on the internet. Narcissistic? Quite.

Actually, I just finished reading that book (great read!), but that's not what it said.....it said that he slacked off on film study while reading into his own hype...never anything about missing practices or even weight training.

And when exactly DIDN'T he produce? Only when Berlin failed to get him the ball.

burger13 said:
Actually, I just finished reading that book (great read!), but that's not what it said.....it said that he slacked off on film study while reading into his own hype...never anything about missing practices or even weight training.

And when exactly DIDN'T he produce? Only when Berlin failed to get him the ball.
That might not have been in the book, it just sparked my interest and I looked it up online. You're right, the kid always produced. It just bothers me that he held himself in such high regard coming out of college and demanded such a huge contract, considering he hadn't proven anything to anyone, other than he could play college ball. He still hasn't proven anything to anyone, amazing talent on a college field doesn't always translate to the NFL.

HelloMotto said:
no way cleveland gets rid of him. I'm a freakin soldier. I'm a freakin dare devil. I'm a freakin stunt man. :roflmao:

U for got to add... " I'm a freakin' idiot!" :shakeno:

Oboy said:
Now that's funny!

As to the orig poster, I highly doubt they let him walk. That being said, even if they do let him walk I don't want him or his attitude on this team.
\

I think the more relevant question in this case is why would you want that moron? He hasn't proven a f--king thing accept that he's a dim-bulb wasting his awesome God-given talent more and more everyday. You'd rather have him over McMichael? Please. :shakeno:

HelloMotto said:
no way cleveland gets rid of him. I'm a freakin soldier. I'm a freakin dare devil. I'm a freakin stunt man. :roflmao:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :roflmao:
He's a freakin moron!!! I always wonder what SR. thinks cuz he's so reserved and Jr, well, he's Jr.

Back
Top Bottom