Imaging picking Tua at #1, and Then.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Imaging picking Tua at #1, and Then....

TrinidadDolfan

1st Team All-Pro
Reaction score
...Picking Jalen Hurts with our second 1st rounder?

Talk about the ultimate double down. Many of us here who follow college football know the history between these 2.

Jalen is tearing it up at Oklahoma and might walk away with the Heisman. Baker and Kyler started their last seasons in the middle of the pack re. the top draft QBs. They shot up, all the way to the top of the draft after the season was done.

It’s happening again. Jalen is showing himself to be a stud, with a HUGE chip in his shoulder. He is playing with something to prove. Humble, driven, hard working, and (my thinking) setting a goal to unseat Tua as the #1 draft pick.

A couple games into the College season, it’s going to be intense. Remember this conversation at the end of the year. Jalen starting as round 2-3 projection, I think he goes top 10.

Bama Fin, would love to hear your thoughts on this. You likely have great insight in both QBs

Hurts so good...

tenor.gif

Dont get greedy, dont overthink it.

You draft Tua and then you get him O line protection.

Let's not **** this up.

How simple is that formula? Draft a top Qb and then do everything in your power to protect him.

Jalen Hurts will not be a high level draft pick.

Throwing to wide open WRs in that amazing offense won't help him. He still can't throw accurately.

I'd draft him in the 3rd or later.

To be clear, I’m not suggesting the strategy, I’m just sayin that it would be maximum drama.

Also I feel that Jalen will shoot up

Drafting Tua and having Rosen bcking him up is plenty enough, let's not over do this...

Back
Top Bottom