IMO Manning dont wanna play for Miami? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

IMO Manning dont wanna play for Miami?

kingfin23

This is the Year
Reaction score
If he was really interested why fly around the world 1st and not come see us. Seeing us 1st gets him more money cause when he leave,s you panic he would sign with someone else and offer more money. He went to Denver 1st cause they got money. I'm done with Manning. Time do bring in Flynn and get this done. Manning using Miami to up the pay in Denver. Bottomline

IMO then the title has a question? Is it an opinion or a question? I'm confused.

If he was going back to Miami why not just go over at denver and arizona and at least listen to the offers remember guys he is a free agent that's part of the plan. The dolphins will meet him and peyton wont sign with Denver after that visit.

Remember how harbaugh and fisher used us? We were the first to give each of them a visit, and in harbaughs case, San Fran was in his own backyard. However, he still visited us first then went back to sign with the niners. The dolphins are the niners in this situation. Hes visiting other teams first, then will come to Ross with the contract numbers. Its all part of the game, and imo miami is by far the favorite. Were last to visit with him for a reason

This guy is a free agent for the first time in his career. This is new territory for him. If you were him, wouldn't you want to take your time and do your due diligence in making a decision like this?

Everyone needs to calm down.

all in all when its all said and done i dont think he will like what direction this team ig going in.from one of the proudest franchises to this WOW

Back
Top Bottom