IMO what happens Draft day | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

IMO what happens Draft day

Zeke0123

This is my worried look
Reaction score
We take whoever is left from Edwards/Smith since they seems to be the 2 prospects teams are hot for we pull a San Diego and force Tampa/Minny to blink. If we have Edwards im betting Minny blinks pretty quickly because Williams wont make it past Tenn and that offense is in serious need of a WR. If its Smith I also think Tampa will blink pretty quick because Gruden will get tunnel vision for the QB he is lusting after. If they dont blink O well I would be happy with either in a fins UNI.

zeke0123 said:
We take whoever is left from Edwards/Smith since they seems to be the 2 prospects teams are hot for we pull a San Diego and force Tampa/Minny to blink. If we have Edwards im betting Minny blinks pretty quickly because Williams wont make it past Tenn and that offense is in serious need of a WR. If its Smith I also think Tampa will blink pretty quick because Gruden will get tunnel vision for the QB he is lusting after. If they dont blink O well I would be happy with either in a fins UNI.

Good logic...too bad by friday morning the deal will be done...miami will have both minnesotas firsts!

Yeh it's looking like the Minnesota deal will happen before Saturday. If it doesn't I'm in favor of taking Edwards to get Minnesota to bite. If they don't I think we'll still be in good shape

Back
Top Bottom