Important Announcement! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Important Announcement!

inFINSible

Don't believe everything you think.
Reaction score
As a mod of the smack forum it is my responsibility to think like the enemy and try to counteract attacks. In my review of the site I have found that the "Flipper's Finest" forum is woefully empty.While there are a few quality posts there I feel like this embarrassing situation will eventually be exploited by the rival fans. I would implore everyone to reach down inside themselves and say something worthwhile please.

Like this post. :goof:

Thank you from,
The Smack forum

Also, ya`ll feel free to come in the smack forum and do your duty as a Phin-fan. Stick up for our team. :cool: :D

Hey inFINS...AJ`s on a cruise and Wharf`s on the mend. We could run wild in here. :D :lol:

Originally posted by Capt. Dick
Hey inFINS...AJ`s on a cruise and Wharf`s on the mend. We could run wild in here. :D :lol:

pedal to the metal capt.....I've had a few quarts of gas...I'm good to go!

:lol: Lets cause havoc and make inFINs look bad and they'll be saying "We are never leaving you in charge of the site ever again! EVER!" :lol:

Originally posted by inFINSible

pedal to the metal capt.....I've had a few quarts of gas...I'm good to go!

LOL....all yours bro. I gotta hit the rack soon. Early day tomorrow.

Originally posted by Prime Time
:lol: Lets cause havoc and make inFINs look bad and they'll be saying "We are never leaving you in charge of the site ever again! EVER!" :lol:

Yeah! Let's do it!

Originally posted by Capt. Dick

LOL....all yours bro. I gotta hit the rack soon. Early day tomorrow.

Hey good night capt....

FinHeaven's Finest can readily be filled by visiting the zone and ganggreen, picking out their most moronic posts, and pasting them here for our amusement. How they gonna argue with that? Besides... they do it with us.:)

Back
Top Bottom