IMPORTANT: Please Read | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

IMPORTANT: Please Read

FinHeavenAJ

FinHeaven Lives
Reaction score
We have some great news and some ok news for everyone here. First, FinHeaven & Co WILL BE moving hosts tonight at 9:00PM EST. We are doing this for obvious reasons... the host has been terribly slow and has been down way too much. We have found a host that costs a little more, but will hopefully be much better and reliable.

Also, the new design WILL be up tonight.

The ok news, we will have to shut the boards down tonight... I hope you understand why.

I hope we can do this as fast and easily as possible. I don't think it will be that hard, however, it may be a little time consuming.

FinHeaven & Co will be on faster and more reliable servers by midnight (if everything goes as plan)...

Thanks for all the support...

EDIT: The move is now done

AJ

that's great. What (if anything) are you bringong forward, i.e. profiles, posts, articles...

thanks

39, if I understand you correctly your wondering if all of our articles, posts ect. ect. will remain, The answer is yes. Everything will be just as it is now, only with a host that doesn't take a crap once or twice a day. (hey at least the host is regular...lol...ok bad joke)

Thanks alot for all you do AJ ;) You keep this board running in tip top shape :D :cool:

clear.gif

clear.gif

clear.gif

Back
Top Bottom