In Addition to Tyreek, Now Jevon Holland Claims Fangio Was Actually Fired | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

In Addition to Tyreek, Now Jevon Holland Claims Fangio Was Actually Fired

Can’t wait to have the new DC in play so that people can move forward ......all this BS about which player liked Fangio and which player didn’t doesn’t really matter now....people need to get over it

Is Miami paying Vic's salary in 2024? Did Miami block him from going to Philly because he's under contract which he would be if he quit? No and no. This type of situation is why they created "mutually agreed to part ways". Miami wanted him gone and Vic wanted to go home to Philly. It's all semantics. Both parties are fine with the outcome.

haha so he's a liar and doesn't work hard. Good qualities to have from the "leader" of the secondary. Holland is the most overrated player on this team. I thought this before the all the fangio stuff. Kid is just immature.

Can’t wait to have the new DC in play so that people can move forward ......all this BS about which player liked Fangio and which player didn’t doesn’t really matter now....people need to get over it
Me too, the sooner the better, so we can start adapting schemes to our players and determine our needs.

Just fire Grier, it's over for "that brother." How about that brother and his 8 year rebuild that amounts to sht year after year? Who here thinks they deserve the ninth year to fk around with the team some more?

Just fire Grier, it's over for "that brother." How about that brother and his 8 year rebuild that amounts to sht year after year? Who here thinks they deserve the ninth year to fk around with the team some more?
if I could buy the team right now I'd make getting rid of grier my top priority

After saying all of this “it was a coincidence” stuff… He ends the video by saying “I was posting an analogy” in reference to him leaving… so it was a coincidence or an analogy? Haha he was almost 50% believable until he was 0% by the end.

I really really really hope that MM does not end up being the nice guy/genius version of Brian Flores in that he can’t get along with coordinators… 3 DC in 3 years… this next one better stick…

In both years the offense was clearly the better unit to start the season… and in both years, Boyer and Fangio’s units outperformed the offense *down the stretch* (although last year it was Tua’s injury that screwed us).

At the end of the day, the Fangio era in Miami is over. How it transpired is moot point.

What concerns me are the following:

1. Why did younger players not develop?
2. Why did some players regress? Although Chubb, and VG got better.
3. Why wasn't Ramsey covering the best players?
4. Why wasn't X covering the best players?

The defense did improve over the course of the season, but it sure seemed that we played almost not to lose nor give up the big play. Too many wide open players in the secondary too often. The injuries ultimately caught up after Chubb went down.

I would have been fine to have Fangio another year for continuity. Hope the next guy can work miracles with what we will be left with due to injuries and free agency losses.

After saying all of this “it was a coincidence” stuff… He ends the video by saying “I was posting an analogy” in reference to him leaving… so it was a coincidence or an analogy? Haha he was almost 50% believable until he was 0% by the end.
Exactly. I lost some respect for Holland. We continue to draft guys who are hardly similar character to the '70s stalwarts like Dick Anderson.

This is like the Patrick Cantlay Ryder Cup Hatgate from last year. When cornered just admit to it.

Can't wait for Weaver to get fired after Allen runs all over us again...

Back
Top Bottom