In Canada, Montreal Toronto do we catch.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

In Canada, Montreal Toronto do we catch....

dominizzo

CAMERON EARTH WAKE
Reaction score
the nfl draft on tsn all three rounds how does it work anyone know the catch or do i have to go to a sports bar lemme know plz

Dominizzzooo:cooldude:

Im from Toronto...As far as Ive heard...TSN is carrying 5 hours of coverage on saturday which is probably only round 1....i guess if u have illegal sat.. u can watch the rest on espn on there...im trying to find out though if we can get it thru the nfl channel or rogers sports pack which may carry every round

after not having the US dish for a year you really start to miss ESPN. I know all you americans bash it but it is much better than the alternative.

yea, it sucks...im gonna be in canada on sunday and im gonna miss the draft...usually tsn barely shows round 1...that sucks! the nfl dilly dallys way too much in the first round...an option should be given to canadian nfl followers...heck, there are a million draft shows down here, with good ratings...

Rogers Digital Cable has the NFL network (which will carry the whole draft) for a low $2.95 a month so hook up with a friend that has Rogers Digital. Bell Vu plans to have it later this year

Back
Top Bottom