in desperate need of a new fight song | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

in desperate need of a new fight song

SQuinn17

League Dominator
Reaction score
the song we have now needs to be updated in the worst kind of way. it mighta ben cool in thr 70's but not now. i was messin around on myspace the other day and found that the band P.O.D. worte a song for the chargers since their from san diego...it sounds pretty tight. its on their mysoace if u wanna check it out. i wish we could get somebody like that to do a song for us.

We talk about this every year...it's not gonna change.

I know it's your opinion and all but it would seem to me that you haven't been a fan for very long. That thing is tradition and I respect the hell of of tradition. (And I actully mean that unlike some coach that used to work here.)

I know it's your opinion and all but it would seem to me that you haven't been a fan for very long. That thing is tradition and I respect the hell of of tradition. (And I actully mean that unlike some coach that used to work here.)
r u serious? how can u say something like that? u dont even know me. i live in tampa and still drive down for all the games. ur 19, ive been going to games before u were even born. tradition? we were actualy winning when that song was in style...

r u serious? how can u say something like that? u dont even know me. i live in tampa and still drive down for all the games. ur 19, ive been going to games before u were even born. tradition? we were actualy winning when that song was in style...

Chill a little man, I was just suggesting that because most long time fans of the Fins love that song and I am one of them. I just don't see the need to switch it to some trash hip hop or something that seems to be taking over now-a-days and it has flare. It's the perfect song and should never go away.

You're questioning me because of my age but I'm looking at your age at only 22. So you were going to games at ages 1, 2 and 3? I'm sure you were such a hardcore fan in those days huh?

u could never change our fight song...its tradition

here we go......again :shakeno: :shakeno:

I will tell you flat out I hate that song.

I mean..it can be somewhat entertaining when you are plastered at the game but most of the time it makes me feel embarassed. I can only imagine what the players think, or even the opposing teams.

Chill a little man, I was just suggesting that because most long time fans of the Fins love that song and I am one of them. I just don't see the need to switch it to some trash hip hop or something that seems to be taking over now-a-days and it has flare. It's the perfect song and should never go away.

You're questioning me because of my age but I'm looking at your age at only 22. So you were going to games at ages 1, 2 and 3? I'm sure you were such a hardcore fan in those days huh?
i was at my first game when i was 3...my fam has had season tix since then. the perfect song? other teams laugh at that song...how can u get hyped up to that if you're on the field. but for real..tradition? i dont think being lame is such a good tradition.

I will tell you flat out I hate that song.

I mean..it can be somewhat entertaining when you are plastered at the game but most of the time it makes me feel embarassed. I can only imagine what the players think, or even the opposing teams.
well said.

does anyone have any of the remix tracks they have made over the years i know that the DJs Paul and Young Ron on Big 105.9 have a rock version of the song been tryin to get this song forever

Back
Top Bottom