In my eyes front is looking pretty. On Defense! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

In my eyes front is looking pretty. On Defense!

Dajesus

Active Roster
Reaction score
We know what to expect from our 3 main DTSs. Injury bugs and proably can't play more than 75% of the plays. There is alot of ecitement about whill be done on the indide. D Bowens has p;ayed pass rushing DT. Matt Roth has range to play either poston, Kevn Carter is DE with DT size. Holliday is no slouch either 6'3'' 280. Then with our LB core we are very flexiable. Crowder is beeing penciled in at back up MLB, but has alot of size, and speed to rush of end. Seau we all no can play both aspects of LB,

I Think we hae the flexability that the PAts do, where we could start a formantion with four down, and 3 lbs, then move it around to where we have 2 DL, and 6 potential pass rushers standing up like LBs.

How nice would it bee to see a formation that is making you curious what they are doing out there. The last 4 years looks like the scout playbook made it in the hands of the other coach. Nothing new. I am sure the AFC east is pissed that they actuly might have to read the playbooks Dolphin week.

welderpat said:
I yyhink the fins will be a lot less predictable on both sides of the ball :cooldude:
The only way we could be more predictable than last season is if we handed the opposition our play book on game day

@@@@@ said:
The only way we could be more predictable than last season is if we handed the opposition our play book on game day
Actually our play book was so horrible, that if we had given the opposition a copy it would've INCREASED our chances of winning. :roflmao:

Wildbill3 said:
Actually our play book was so horrible, that if we had given the opposition a copy it would've INCREASED our chances of winning. :roflmao:

Oh man....classic.... :roflmao:

Back
Top Bottom