In need of some assistance, please. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

In need of some assistance, please.

painnotpleasure

Hall Of Famer
Reaction score
Hello Mods And Admin,

I did not know where to turn to so I concluded that "Questions and Suggestions" would be the best section. My friend and fellow FH'er pwn3dyo has informed me that he has been what he believes to be permanently banned as it says "banned on points" under his user name and he does not have access to these forums. Both he and I do not understand what he done that would merit this banning and I am posting this thread on his behalf for he does not have access to these forums nor private messaging. Perhaps this could have been a mistake or possibly a misunderstanding of some sorts? I am clueless on the matter and I am just helping a personal close friend out with this situation. Any explanation or information that could be provided on solving this situation would be greatly appreciated by the both of us. I would have personally Privated Messaged a Moderator or Administrator but I do not have knowledge of which authority power was involved in officiating this ban without any warning, explanation, or merit of any kind to either of our knowledge. Once again, if any staff member could we please sort this out... it will be greatly appreciated by myself and my friend Tim (Pwn3dyo). Thank you in advance to anybody who reads this and offers their assistance. I hope this situation can be easily resolved as we both enjoy viewing these forums everyday. Thank you for your time.

--Mike

It appears to be a software glitch. I emailed Tim and lifted the ban.

Wow, that was quick. :D

Thanks Mike for bringing this to their attention, and thank you Celtkin for fixing the error.

:dolphins:

It appears to be a software glitch. I emailed Tim and lifted the ban.
Thank you sir, your assistance and your speedy services have been greatly appreciated. Keep up the great work Celtkin!

FINHEAVEN #1 :dolphins:

Wow, that was quick. :D

Thanks Mike for bringing this to their attention, and thank you Celtkin for fixing the error.

:dolphins:
Anytime bro, glad to have you back! :D

We value all members but especially our VIP'ers.

Thanks, guys

Back
Top Bottom