In our franchise history... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

In our franchise history...

miami234ever said:
Yea def. Did u read that other post that's up about Daunte being undefeated against the Lions. I think he's like 11-0 against them. I can't wait now!

Damn, I know I sound cheesy but man I can't believe we got C-Pep, it will be reality when we see him for the first time in our Uniform. It's going to be like waiting for X-MAS!!

HaRdKoReXXX said:
Yeah, I actually checked it out on Wikipedia. The freakin Raiders. Was surprised to see it myself.

Don't think I'm calling u a liar but is this before and after the merger or just after the merger? :confused: Thanks:D

icephinfan said:
Damn, I know I sound cheesy but man I can't believe we got C-Pep, it will be reality when we see him for the first time in our Uniform. It's going to be like waiting for X-MAS!!

You sound cheesy! Haha jk trust me i feel the same way!

culpepper2chambers said:
hmmmmmm i like rock he was my fav. boogeyman looks like kane kinda. but wierder.

Well look who finally decided to join us.........:sidelol:

icephinfan said:
Well look who finally decided to join us.........:sidelol:

Hahaha:sidelol: . I was thinking the same thing! I have 2 end it short tonight. Im leaving in like 10 minutes! But u guys keep it comin lol.

miami234ever said:
Hahaha:sidelol: . I was thinking the same thing! I have 2 end it short tonight. Im leaving in like 10 minutes! But u guys keep it comin lol.

where you headed?

icephinfan said:
where you headed?

Video games and then :sleep: . It's spring break for me and I've barely played video games. It's like my drug. I feel as if i haven't accomplished anything if i dont lol.:lol:

miami234ever said:
Video games and then :sleep: . It's spring break for me and I've barely played video games. It's like my drug. I feel as if i haven't accomplished anything if i dont lol.:lol:

How long is your spring break?

icephinfan said:
How long is your spring break?

Just until the end of this week.:( But if we sign lavar I'll go back to school tomorrow if that was what it would take. But it's not like that lol.:D

miami234ever said:
Just until the end of this week.:( But if we sign lavar I'll go back to school tomorrow if that was what it would take. But it's not like that lol.:D

Hopefully it won't be to much longer.

Back
Top Bottom