In reference to the Minnesotta trade up | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

In reference to the Minnesotta trade up

DoLpHiNz34

122.10.5!!!
Reaction score
A lot of us are calling out BS. Why? Who cares what anyone said or hasn't said? Who it came from and where? None of these teams are going to let anyone know what they truly want or are going to do so it's a moot point.

Take everything you've heard from sources and disregard it. It's useless.

Now take into consideration the FACTS.

-Minny traded the most explosive receiver in the NFL.
-They received the 7th pick in the draft. (Probably planning on using it to draft the best receiver available)
-Kelly Campbell is in some trouble and could face disciplinary action from the NFL.
-There is considerable interest in both receivers from multiple teams ahead of them in the draft.
-Both their 1st round picks equal our #2 pick...roughly.
-It's clear that Saban would like to trade down.
-Their biggest need in the draft is WR
-The best player in the draft is probably Braylon Edwards

I'm not saying it's gonna happen, Peter King is a liar, or the guy from Yahoo who is reporting this is should be taken as gospel but there sure is a lot to support the trade.

Let's not let the Mel Kipers and John Claytons sway our thoughts. Look at the facts and use some common sense. This is a real possibility.

It is a possibility but I think that even if they do trade up we wont get both of their 1st rounders. We may get like a 1, 2, and 4 or something but I dont think we are going to get both 1st rounders. They have more holes on that team than just WR. They are probably looking to do exactly what we are wanting to do. Draft a good offensive explosive player and get a solid defensive player.

I think if we did get both their 1st rounders it would be amazing and I couldnt be more happy with the draft, I just dont see it.

nicely said and whatever happens the dolphins will still DOMINATE :D We should just lay back and relax til draft day then celebrate this new era with saban.

I would love to see it. At #7, thers alot of players available, and more for their value. WE still get a RB. at #18, saban can pick whoever he likes best, or my favorite evil scenario, try to trade down to around 20 or 21, just ahead of washington, and take cambell. Muhahhahahah! TAKE THAT SNYDER!

Tommatt said:
I would love to see it. At #7, thers alot of players available, and more for their value. WE still get a RB. at #18, saban can pick whoever he likes best, or my favorite evil scenario, try to trade down to around 20 or 21, just ahead of washington, and take cambell. Muhahhahahah! TAKE THAT SNYDER!

You don't like them too much huh...

I'm pretty sure this is the exact same post from another thread...but I agree. It's likely the Vikes will want to move up after losing Moss. Although there is also a chance Williams or Edwards could fall to them at #7 (not likely, but possible).

Back
Top Bottom