in the 2007 draft, the dolphins select... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

in the 2007 draft, the dolphins select...

C

chada456

who? thoughts on who we get ... we will more than likely pick INSIDE the top 10...two biggest weaknesses i believe are CB and OL (not saying QB in hopes that Cpep will be back next year)... first round we pick CB, we should then get an OL in FA, or vice versa... or do we go for a burner like a teddy ginn? our own devin hester.. or do we get brian brohm if he falls to us (if he even leaves louisville) cuz he may fall to us.. or do we do something stupid and pick up a DE? thoughts...

This will be moved to the draft forum and Miami needs to draft either an offensive lineman, defensive line, linebacker or a qb and have a outside shot at Calvin Johnson.

The best OT available im sure.

If not a T, then BPA, which would probably be Willis (hopefully..)

wat? willis... why would we go for an inside linebacker... our front 7 is the ONLY thing that we dont need to focus on ... maybe OLB and DT but more importantly we need OFFENSIVE PLAYERS and a shutdown corner

Willis would be a great pick and give us one of the best linebacker unit in the league and he could replce Zach when he calls it quits.

who? thoughts on who we get ... we will more than likely pick INSIDE the top 10...two biggest weaknesses i believe are CB and OL (not saying QB in hopes that Cpep will be back next year)... first round we pick CB, we should then get an OL in FA, or vice versa... or do we go for a burner like a teddy ginn? our own devin hester.. or do we get brian brohm if he falls to us (if he even leaves louisville) cuz he may fall to us.. or do we do something stupid and pick up a DE? thoughts...
our biggest weaknesses is LT and MOLB. We might be able to get Levi Brown of Penn St or Patrick Willis in the first and maybe OT Aaron Sears, OG Ben Grubbs and/or Prescott Burgess in the later rounds.

The best QB left in the draft!

Good question. I think Miami will need to address a potential qb of the future since Culpepper now becomes a question mark. That said, I think Miami should look in the middle rounds for their qb unless, as you said, someone like Brohm falls to them. Ginn would add that speed/electric element that the offense is missing. His presense alone would force safeties to play back and help open the running game. Gut feeling Miami takes a defensive player in the first maybe Landry, Branch or Okoye.

LETS SIGN ASANTE SAMUEL!!! and draft a line

with our FIRST pick , why would we sign a LINEBACKER? i dont understand. We have an up and coming Lb in Crowder, Thomas has shown this year he still has a few years left (looked amazing against the jets mon nite). so why add depth to an already strong position. I think we go LB in '08. LBs in this draft are weaker than average. If we dont get Clements or Samuel in FA, i think we DESPERATELY need a real cornerback who knows how to intercept the football. Besides the secondary, our D has been outstanding.

Good question. I think Miami will need to address a potential qb of the future since Culpepper now becomes a question mark. That said, I think Miami should look in the middle rounds for their qb unless, as you said, someone like Brohm falls to them. Ginn would add that speed/electric element that the offense is missing. His presense alone would force safeties to play back and help open the running game. Gut feeling Miami takes a defensive player in the first maybe Landry, Branch or Okoye.

I think Quinn might fall to us if we lose to INDY... Other than that, I agree Brohm is a likely candidate...

no way quinn falls to us, if we lose were 6-10 (ouch, never thought id say the fins would be 6-10).. teams like lions and raiders are ahead of us.. raiders are definitely going offense, its just a question of whether they go calvin johnson at WR or Quinn at QB. Lions will get Quinn 1st overall anyways. I think he'll be a good fit for Martz and him and Roy Williams could be a nice tandem. But anways, who knows Brohm could end up being better than Quinn, and he has a pretty good chance of falling to us and I dont know if we can pass up on a gift like that... well thats if he even enters the draft

reggie nelson.

u think we pick up nelson? would that be in the teams best interests.. ANOTHER safety in the first round... highly unlikely.. if we go secondary, we definitely needa go with a CB - leon hall would be nice.. plus he could return kicks for us, hes agile n fast

Back
Top Bottom