In the NAVY must sell TIX... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

In the NAVY must sell TIX...

finsinthenavy

Go Hard
Reaction score
I am in the NAVY and a season ticket holder. I will not be able to get to most of the games unfortunately. I need to see my tickets individually. I own 2 seats in section 429 row 2. Great seats with a great view. Also great people around the seats. if anyone is interested just let me know. THX

what games u got left???? i already got jets-fins game....here is my # 786 537 0520...or cheffarina76@aol.com...plz reply when u get a chance!!!...top choices for me is the pats game steelers or titans..hope to hear from u soon...$$$????:-)

I will sell any of the games the only thing is that I dont have the tickets yet..they dont send them out until August i believe...But I can put you down..I will be in San Diego so i will have to mail the tix out...DUTY CALLS

I replied to everyones PM...I have all the games for sale...I am looking for around $140 per game but we can talk...but i feel like thats a fair price...let me know...

yes i do..i have every game..i have had a bunch of people want and ask but nobody is for sure...i have them yes...if you are interested offer me a price (fair 1) and we could work it out...

hey wassup thx for callin me..i havent forgot about u hopefully u still have those game tix on hand (pats-steels)...i will give u a call sometime this week thx again!!!

Back
Top Bottom