incarcerated agents" in orange | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

incarcerated agents" in orange

MDFINFAN

Reach for the Stars
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
This is pretty good, not very funny when you really think about it...but entertaining since we have a month before we get our fix on camp reports again. An all dolphins, (where possible) Offense and Defense of players will tarnished records for dealing with the jurdicial system.

Check it out and give your thoughts..

incarcerated agents" in orange

WR - Tony Martin (1999 drug money laundering)... I could be wrong but I didn't think he was convicted. Yet this article reffers to them all as convicts, however, I beleive that there are others on that list who's charges were either dropped or dismissed or they were found innocent.

13isgr81 said:
WR - Tony Martin (1999 drug money laundering)... I could be wrong but I didn't think he was convicted. Yet this article reffers to them all as convicts, however, I beleive that there are others on that list who's charges were either dropped or dismissed or they were found innocent.

At the bottom of the article there was this disclaimer:

Disclaimer - in fairness, I have to point out that I have listed the charges filed against players. In some cases, these charges were reduced or dropped. Some charges are still pending, and we all know that you are innocent until proven guilty.

He must love Fulton Walker, as he has him starting AND coming off the bench. :tongue:

I'd make a few adjustments to that roster though.

QB Jim Druckenmiller (rape, assault) for Brian Griese (DUI)
Hey, DUI is for kiddies. Rape and assault is where the big boys dwell. Druckenmiller's windmill, telegraphed delivery and doofus personality are far more entertaining than Brian's softball tosses and relaxed attitude. Give me Jimmy Druck any day!!

DT Daryl Gardener (disorderly conduct) for Shane Burton (DUI).
Gardener was simply a more dominant player. While Shane Burton did something stupid, he was barely a minimum salary guy. Gardener, on the other hand, had just signed a huge deal with Denver. And he didn't disappoint, quickly managing to break his hand in a fight outside IHOP and alienate his coach. A year later, Gardener signs with Cincy.

DE Kenny Mixon (2 DUIs) for Demitrius Underwood (pick something)
While Underwood still gets team captaincy for being absolutely insane, he made little if any impact on the field. Mixon, however, was Mr. 1st and 2nd down opposite Jason Taylor. He pretty much played the run very well prior to his final season in Miami, where his productivity dropped after he lost weight in an attempt to become an every-down DE (and beat out Lorenzo Bromell). He and Bromell also got into some legal trouble together in Minnesota. The two players attempted to steal a combined $28 million of owner Red McCombs' money.

FS Brock Marion (insurance fraud, grand theft) for Darius Johnson (assault).
This allows Gene Atkins to move to his more natural strong safety position. That's the position where you need a nasty guy who doesn't think twice about trying to kill his wife, beat up a police officer, or firebomb his business partner's home. For my money, it's Atkins. How can you not love a guy like that??

More importantly, Johnson never played for Miami, whereas Brock was the secondary captain all those years.

Far cry from Shula days... Jimmy Johnson rubbed off on the organization in the wrong way.

Things must REALLY be slow over at that site. I`m sure you could compile a list of offenders for just about every NFL team.

Back
Top Bottom