Incognito named starter for Bills | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Incognito named starter for Bills

when was it in doubt? good player

Sucks for him.

CLkd_izWgAQXAns.jpg:large

Incognito believes Patriots quarterback Tom Brady is being subjected to some of the issues that the guard believes painted him in a negative light.

"I just think it's bogus, the whole system in how it's set up with Roger and the complete, absolute power he has," Incognito said. "He has so much power and he hires independent investigators who come in and are obviously not independent. They come in with an agenda and they come in looking to find facts to back up their argument. All the facts are slanted in their favor.

"Ted Wells came in with a mission against me," he said. "Ted Wells came in slanted against me and everything in his report was slanted against me. There were some things in there that would have helped my cause that were left out."

Such as?

"Teammate testimony, stuff like that," Incognito said. "You see that in Brady's case. There's a lot of stuff that got left out. There's a lot of misinformation."

'THAT'S NOT WHO I AM'

Incognito said he believes the perception about him "is a little bit jaded. I think the media took certain things and kind of ran with it about the bullying thing. That's not who I am, and that's not what I represent. That's why it's a great opportunity to come here with Buffalo and earn these guys' respect every day."

Incognito said he would prefer that NFL discipline be taken out of Goodell's hands -- at least somewhat -- and that the league use independent arbitration to handle the appeals process.

"I think with Roger, with so much power, just keeps fumbling over independent investigations and making everything public," he said. "I think it just needs to be a more concise system. Roger can't be the judge, jury and executioner on this thing. I understand league discipline. You have to get after guys who are being dumb. But you can't appeal back to the person who handed down your punishment. You have to get a little power out of [Goodell's] hands and get [an independent arbitrator] to take a look at it."

But Incognito isn't entirely negative about Goodell. In fact, he said of the commissioner, "I think he's doing a great job. I really do."

In what way?

http://www.newsday.com/sports/colum...-and-grateful-to-resume-nfl-career-1.10721734

when was it in doubt? good player

No, he's not. Him being better than Dallas Thomas doesn't make him "good." I'm better at soccer than my 2 year old, that doesn't make me "good."

I'm pretty happy about this move. Our DL will destroy him, frustrate him, and earn a few penalty yards on top.

Back
Top Bottom