Incredibly Accurate Scouts Take On The Seminoles. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Incredibly Accurate Scouts Take On The Seminoles.

Brian Burns is a beast. He was only a sophomore and led the team in TFL's and forced fumbles. Second in sacks behind Josh Sweat. Second in QB hurries behind Sweat and Kaindoh. I bet the scout knows he plays now.

He's top 6 on my list of underclassman DE's for 2019. We recruited him hard to Bama coming out of high school.

Derwin James wasn't the only one with a foot out the door, the head coach had one foot out the door also. Which is why the practices fell off.

We talked about it a lot in the college football forum last year how the FSU team Bama played in the opener wasn't the same FSU team everybody else played.

They didn't have a quarterback after Bama got done with em.

And we didn't have any linebackers left...

That guy was spot on with every single player. Jimbo **** the bed last year and has been headed down that road since before the NC game against Auburn. So many of those guys have amazing talent that was straight wasted. I expect a renaissance of FSU football under Taggart. I love the guy and am so glad to have Jimbo out of Tallahassee. Tate should have stayed a year, stupid mistake probably cost him millions.

Brian Burns is a beast. He was only a sophomore and led the team in TFL's and forced fumbles. Second in sacks behind Josh Sweat. Second in QB hurries behind Sweat and Kaindoh. I bet the scout knows he plays now.

He's top 6 on my list of underclassman DE's for 2019. We recruited him hard to Bama coming out of high school.

Derwin James wasn't the only one with a foot out the door, the head coach had one foot out the door also. Which is why the practices fell off.

We talked about it a lot in the college football forum last year how the FSU team Bama played in the opener wasn't the same FSU team everybody else played.

They didn't have a quarterback after Bama got done with em.

And we didn't have any linebackers left...

Yea....I get the other scouting reports, but whats his beef with Burns? He played well for us.

That is all very accurate. Someone should as the Dolphins scouts about FSU because it seems like no matter who they have we never pick someone from there. Over the last 5yrs FSU has put out as many good players as any program practically.

Jimbo has been on his way out of FSU since he won the national title and has been waiting for just the right fit for $ucce$$. I think Jimbo wanted to give it one more run, but when Francois went down, so did Jimbo's effort level. Even worse after the loss to Miami where he completely checked out.

I don't disagree with what has been said with the exception of Burns. He was a very good player on a defense that was, in general, coached pretty poorly and schemed even worse.

Jimbo checked out when Thrasher refused to give Saban like control of the football. Up to and including a football-only building, dorms, meeting rooms, etc.

To the point, FSU doesn't have the money or the donor base to make any of this Jimbo's wish come remotely true. Addin the off-the-field BS, and Jimbo's time at FSU was over.

The Aggies have the requisite money and desire to win at any and all cost. So a quiet in CFB terms divorce plus a newlywed sized contract makes everybody happy.

That guy was spot on with every single player. Jimbo **** the bed last year and has been headed down that road since before the NC game against Auburn. So many of those guys have amazing talent that was straight wasted. I expect a renaissance of FSU football under Taggart. I love the guy and am so glad to have Jimbo out of Tallahassee. Tate should have stayed a year, stupid mistake probably cost him millions.

Hahaha, renaissance of FSU football under Taggart! I **** the bed on that prediction.

Back
Top Bottom