indication of things to come...or wake up call? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

indication of things to come...or wake up call?

SuperMarksBros.

Formerly Fiedler for MVP
Reaction score
well, today was a bad day. this was a TEAM loss. the O-line couldnt block, jay was off, the WRs couldnt get open, the D-line didnt pressure the QB, blah, blah, blah. so where do we go from here? the team's fortitude WILL be tested. i say, better now than later. better to man up now, than come out of the gate 8-1 only to lose the wild card game. seau and knight were brought in to lead. lets see them lead...not mention zach, JT, jay, surtain, and the other "so-called" leaders. believe it or not, this loss wasn't all bad. better to lose now and have the team question themselves individually...than to gain false hopes of SB confidence. lets see what happens. i think the guys will respond, and in the end, i believe the team will look back on the houston game as a wake up call.

they better, or(with the exception of a few) Huizenga WILL LIKELY cut bait.

The Dolphins got donkey punched today and hopefully it will wake them up. I pray they realize that they actually have to show up and play the games not just get the games handed to them b/c its September and its hot. I never imagined this scenario but I betting it being a blessing in disguise. Then again, thats all I've really got at this point.

Back
Top Bottom