Individual Game Tickets Available Tuesday | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Individual Game Tickets Available Tuesday

dolfan4good

Section 451 Row 10 Seats 14-15
Reaction score
Password for Individual Game Tickets Available Tuesday

Each year the Dolphins allow Season Ticket holders the chance to buy tickets before they are available to the general public. This year the tickets will be available from Tuesday thru Thursday ONLY! You have to have a password that allows you access to the site. I have that password and I am willing to give it to those Finheaven members that are true Dolphin fans. I will not pass it on to other fans who are simply trying to get ticket to see their team beat the Dolphins. If you are interested in this password and link, send me a PM and I will be happy to respond.

here's some of the detail involved...

"We are pleased to offer our Season Ticket Holders one last chance to purchase Miami Dolphins individual game tickets before they go on sale to the general public.

This internet only pre-sale offer is valid starting Tuesday, July 20th at 12:00 Noon until Thursday, July 22nd at 9:00 PM. Beginning Saturday, July 24th at 10:00 AM, all remaining individual game tickets will go on sale to the general public.

Individual game tickets are available for every Dolphins regular season home game except the sold out December 20th home game against the New England Patriots. Additional indvidual seats are available , in four different categories: Upper Sideline ($64.00), Upper Corner ($49.00) and Upper End Zone ($48.00). In addition, there is a small allotment of seats available in T.D.'s TouchDown Zone for $25.00 per seat. For the Dolphins home games against the Pittsburgh Steelers on September 26th and the New York Jets on October 3rd only, through this offer, there is a four (4) ticket limit per account. "

The password is "FINS". :lol:

Is that really the password? I am a true Dolfan and I want just 3 tickets to the Titans game. I usually am only able to come to Florida once a year to see my Fins and this year I am able to go to the opening game. Last year I almost lost out going to the Jets game in December because of this pre-sale. Last years password was Ricky I found out. dolfan4good, I am really interested in the link and password. If it is not to much trouble, please send me the password and link to: Nublar7@hotmail.com or just send me a PM. Thank you so much.

Not to offend Dolphin fans, but it is not tough to get tickets to games in Miami.

I agree. It gets on my nerves in Buffalo when there are a lot of Steelers fans at the games. The Bills actually made a mistake one year and made tickets available one day early in Pittsburg then Buffalo. That was horrible.

Fins from Germany

Hi!
We´re coming over for three games in December - maybe you can help us getting tickets for the MNF on Dec. 20th?!
Thank-you very much!

Martin

NJPHIN34 said:
I sent u a PM, dolfan4good, please check it, thanks!!
Can u PLZZZZZZ send me the password. Ive only been to one Fin game in my life, and i actually have somone who can take me this year if we can get tickets. I dont kno how to use PM, so if u could tell me tht two thtd b great.

Send the P/W please

I would appreciate it if you would send me the P/W in a pm. thanks in advance.

The link didn't work for me, dolfan4good I sent u a PM please tell me how to access the page. Much appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom