Individual game tickets | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Individual game tickets

TheJetsBlow

Active Roster
Reaction score
Hey everyone-

I'm wondering if anyone has heard anything as to when the Dolphins are going to be putting individual game tickets on sale... I know they put tickets on sale for a few games, but the Jet and Patriot games were not among them. I'm trying to head down to Miami for the home opener against the Jets, and I wanna lock my tickets ASAP. Any help would be appreciated. :up:

I will probably have two tickets upper level endzone homeside in row 9. Keep in contact they would sell for 90.

90 each. Home side row 9 upper endzone. I've sat evrywhere but club and I think upper endzone is more exciting. Nothing more exciting than watching a hole opening or a long pass!

I know my 2 seats in Sec 116 (20 yard line, lower bowl) will be on Ebay when i physically get them. I live in VA now and cant make it...

I will have two Superbowl Packages Ticket of upper level end zone home side in row 7. Keep in contact as they would sell it for 90. They should suppose to make some sale for these because they are their supporters.

Back
Top Bottom