Info on Friday's training camp! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Info on Friday's training camp!

Prime Time

Screw You Guys..Im Goin Home!!!
Reaction score
I have a couple of questions. When is the first Training Camp? What time does it start? What time does it end? How much does it cost? What are the directions to the facility where htey hold the practice.

Thanks in advance! Hopefully I'll see some of you there.

PT, even tho we disagree on some topics, you are still a fellow Dolphan! Training camp starts this Fri. and Sat. 9am-10:45 and afternoon? It's free admission and open to the public. And the practice is held at Nova South facility. Take University Dr. to Nova dr. head east about 2 blocks and the camp is on the right hand side.

Thanks man. But what family doesn't argue (since all of us Dol-Fans are a family on this board ;) ). Thanks for the information now if anyone could just give me the afternoon time I would be setg. Thanks again.

There's also a session in the afternoon. Training camp = 2-a-day's.

Two A Days and the Middle Drill.
Kinda brings a tear to the eye.:)

Damn, I wish I could go but is just hard cos I live in Kissimmee and my jeep would take forever to get there, not to mention the gas that it drinks...lol But I'm looking forward to some reports by you guys!!

Ozzy rules!!

Lets just hope the hurricane doesn't hit or mess things up.

I might attend the morning session on friday but it's only 1 hr 45 minute practice so I'm devating if I should go.

Same here minus. It is shorter but the afternoon ends when rush hours begins and my dad is having a problem making a decision.

Originally posted by minus
I might attend the morning session on friday but it's only 1 hr 45 minute practice so I'm devating if I should go.

Is that for the whole pre-season that duration? How in the h#ll are they gonna get ready with just over 3 hours of practice a day?

Yeah Muck, I hope this damn hurricane goes away.

Hey Muck, you headin down there? I was thinkin about tryin to get someone to cover for me at work and heading down for Friday's practices.

Back
Top Bottom