Injuries!!!!! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Injuries!!!!!

i was expecting this to happen to smith, i just cant imagine him healthy. WELL I DONT CARE BECAUSE I JUST GOT MADDEN 2003. I know im childish for a 30 year old........ its acutally my sons......

Originally posted by Dol_Fan5434
i was expecting this to happen to smith, i just cant imagine him healthy. WELL I DONT CARE BECAUSE I JUST GOT MADDEN 2003. I know im childish for a 30 year old........ its acutally my sons......

I feel the same... it's pretty bad when you "expect" a player to get hurt.. like knowing Smith will end up on the DL, or Gardener's back will blow out, or Yatil Green's knee will explode again... :monkey: recurring injury players

Wharfrat Have a heart....this guy rehabbed like hell to get back and play a game he loves again and boom! It's gone again. That pissing on thing was pretty lame.

Originally posted by Phinstd
Wharfrat Have a heart....this guy rehabbed like hell to get back and play a game he loves again and boom! It's gone again. That pissing on thing was pretty lame.

Sorry, it was harsh, I must be spending too much time on the smack forum.. :goof:

but I'm just so sick of all our players who have potential to be stars, getting hurt again, and again... I know it's not always their fault... but it's frustrating ya know?

I know, injuries are really frustrating to a team. But hey, maybe we can sign a guy with way more talent to take his spot in Jerry Wunsch who didn't fit the Bucs plans.

DW announced today that Smith is going on IR, but that Wade is already walking a lot more easily.

This could have been a lot worse, but Smith's career is probably over.

i was so excited about edwards.........

Originally posted by Miamian
DW announced today that Smith is going on IR, but that Wade is already walking a lot more easily.

This could have been a lot worse, but Smith's career is probably over.
getting over his, i forgot all about smith!

Back
Top Bottom