Injury bug...hits the Lions!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Injury bug...hits the Lions!!!

Sal Lisitano

Perennial All-Pro
Reaction score
C. Rogers out for season...(This is starting to remind me of the time we drafted the WR out of Miami in the first round...I having trouble remembering his name...I don't feel like looking this up...something...Green?)

http://www.nfl.com/teams/story/DET/7677374

That sucks for them!!!

Go Fins!!!

The really sad thing is that Rogers is an absolute STUD when he doesn't have this problem. Oh well -- maybe the Lions will get impatient and we can make them some sort of Booker for Rogers & draft pick trade next year. ;)

that kid needs to take more calcium supplements his bones are as brittle as my granny.

yep....yatil green that's it.

Thanks!!!

And why would you want to make a trade giving up Booker for Rogers...dude he's out for the season...he hurt the SAME collarbone as last season that put him out then.

I hope you're kidding...you're kidding right?

Go Fins!!!

I understand it to be that he is having trouble with the same collarbone as last year. Surely they would already know if it was a brittle bone thing.

Sal Lisitano said:
And why would you want to make a trade giving up Booker for Rogers...dude he's out for the season...he hurt the SAME collarbone as last season that put him out then.

Not this year...in the offseason. I really like having Booker, but you have to think that they'll finally fix this collarbone right. If so, Rogers would be a steal. Of course, you'd think the Lions would know that, too. Anyway, that's why I put the winking guy on the end of that statement -- it wasn't really totally serious.

I would not want to take a risk on Rogers...that's just bad. I know it's not a torn knee but he hurt the same collarbone...not good...not good at all.

Go Fins!!!

Back
Top Bottom