Injury Update I'm sure you've all seen already..if not. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Injury Update I'm sure you've all seen already..if not.

XoPhinsoX

No More Injuries, Please ;).
Reaction score
Bowens - strained calf
Taylor - shoulder...should be ok
Seau - shoulder..should be ok but it was in a sling after the game
Pat - Didn't even know he was hurt but aggravated his ankle..again. This is beginning to worry me. Thank god for the 10 days.

I believe that's it.

Bowens is the only one that really concerns me, the rest will be fine after the mini bye week.

Yeah Bowens is a big part of that team. We cannot afford to lose him, even more with the big showdown coming next week against the Pats.

we want timbo but i think if we loose him for a game its better against NE than some others. NE does not have a running game or a QB that scrambles. We can use Znonigna (sp) on 1st and 2nd downs. He gets up the field well and may put more pressure on brady the bowens would. I dont fear the RBs getting behind him with thier talent and our LBs.

Well good ot know the injury report is not that high but they all are a concernment. Seau in a sling? Surtain reaggravated is ankle? Timbo? JT does not worry me as much.

Seau will be fine. He played the rest of an already finished game after his injury, and played pretty damn well, leading the team in tackles and picking up a sack.

Taylor continued to play too.

Surtain's problem was his knee, wasnt it, not his ankle?

I agree, I dont think Tim Bowens is a big problem if he missed the Patriots game. Zgonina is faster, and a better pass rusher.

I dont think the Patriots are a threat to run up the middle on us.

Surtain's lowerbody injuries are starting to worry me. His degenerative knee supposedly and his ankle.

Originally posted by XoPhinsoX
Bowens - strained calf
Taylor - shoulder...should be ok
Seau - shoulder..should be ok but it was in a sling after the game
Pat - Didn't even know he was hurt but aggravated his ankle..again. This is beginning to worry me. Thank god for the 10 days.

I believe that's it.

Thanks for keeping us posted on this..

I was very concerned with this after seeing Seau leave the game for a while and Timbo being helped off the field as well as JT.. Ricky also was a little shook up after running into that machine out of bounds.. (No I don't mean Roy Williams :lol: )

For the most part.. Miami is set to make a strong showing in December.. They are relatively healthy..

Originally posted by eltos_lightfoot
Dario Romero can fill in just fine. We are like a Defensive Line factory...

Just keep spittin em out.

Zgonina will start if Tim Bowens can't go. Zgonina is a solid DT and was a very good signing in the offseason. I have confidence that he will play just fine if he has to go out there. The mini-bye week will hopefully be enough time for all of these guys to recover.

Back
Top Bottom