Inside Slant-Rivalry with Jets heat up | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Inside Slant-Rivalry with Jets heat up

CrunchTime

FinHeaven Elite
Reaction score
The usual Jet Trollers are here .The smack talk has begun.Throw away the records.When these two teams play expect the unexpected.This is the game the fans want to win more than any other.Beating the Jets may just be the medicine this team needs to to get back on track.Here are some blurbs about the upcoming game:

"Coach Dave Wannstedt didn't take kindly to negative comments about the Dolphins from ex-Miami quarterback Don Strock, who is now the head coach at nearby Florida International University. Wannstedt was especially unhappy about Strock's comments ripping the coaches and front office on his weekly radio show"

QUOTE TO NOTE: "We'll have some fans there for us and a bunch of them in there chanting their dumb-*** chant and all that other stuff and being the ignorant fans they are. I said it. I don't care if they get mad at me or not. They don't like me anyway. Quite frankly, I don't care ... This is the Jets and the Dolphins. It's always interesting." - Dolphins defensive end Jason Taylor on his long-standing rivalry with the Jets.

Plus a lot of interesting tidbits in this article in USA TODAY
http://www.usatoday.com/sports/football/nfl/dolphins/home.htm

Back
Top Bottom